Twilight

edwella baby

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

disha_sen

disha_sen

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
well edward has been described as a vampire whose heart does not beat (practically though for bella it does) and who doesnt need to breathe coz their soul is absent in them. if that is so then bcoz of no heart beats there is no blood circulation in the body and due to no breathing theres no oxygen, so how come ed n bella have a baby coz sperms dont survive in a bloodless and oxygen less body and plus its highly impossible for them to survive in eds icy cold skin temperature. so how did bella become preggy?
i have not yet read BD so i dont know if SM has used some reverse psychology to explain this or has she completely forgotten to take into consideration this small vital point or did i forget my biology?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "edwella baby" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
LOL. thats the same freaking question i always ask/.
i understand when Edwella were in the *scene* of tha baby processs, Bella was still human. but edward was..well is...a vampire.
how do you figure?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_sen

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
well i think what smeyer meant was that male vampires are stll able to produce but not female vampires because they are frozen and a female's body has to go through a lot of changes while pregnant.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
As soon as i read that JAcob wanted their Daugti.  I wanted to haunt down SM and kill her. Dude its SICK. I mean come on making a boy fall in love with his ex-GF's Daughti. EWWW. I hated SM for that. Poor Jake lol.

disha_sen

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
^as much as i like the fact that jake found someone else other than Bekbvslkghsghlla., i was mad at SM for making Jake luk...secondary.

disha_sen

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Esha_423-

^as much as i like the fact that jake found someone else other than Bekbvslkghsghlla., i was mad at SM for making Jake luk...secondary.

Mad? Are you kidding me? I wanted to Kill Her. I mean Come on Jake deserved more after everything he went threw, You should understand Team Jake LOL. As much as i love Reenesme i thought Jacob deserved more then he got.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_seneshaaax3.

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
^ lol. i do understand coming from team jake. i just dont sho it, cuz it wudnt be pg rated.

disha_sen

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Originally posted by -Esha_423-

Mad? Are you kidding me? I wanted to Kill Her. I mean Come on Jake deserved more after everything he went threw, You should understand Team Jake LOL. As much as i love Reenesme i thought Jacob deserved more then he got.

OMG! I can't believe you said that Harsha- i totally agree- jake deserved more and someone who was solely his own to love and not connected to his past because nessie is his soulmate but it's going to be hard all round for them as Jake loved and kissed her mom(his future mom in law)- it's sick- though i'm glad he got someone to be happy with in the end- esha's right it makes him loook secondary

As for Disha's topic-  me and my mate had a long convo on this subject when we read breaking dawn and it doesn't make sense to me no matter what way you put it- edward can't reproduce if he's frozen as the girls cannot have a menstrual cycle cause they're not functioning so it doesn't make sense- but well what's done is done huh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

disha_seneshaaax3.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top