Can the storyline take this turn?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends,
Well i just thought that can the story sometime later become a love triangle?😕....And the triangle comprising-Geet, Maan and Dev!!!!........I know Dev is happily married, but somehow i feel that after getting married to Geet (although fakely) and spending one night with her, he may have developed some feelings for her.....and so may be, considering the kind of immoral person he is, he plans to ditch his wife and go back to Geet, by creating problems b/w Maan and Geet (that is after when he comes to know of MaanEet).....I guess this may be the scenario sometime later.....also remember, Geet bear hr and his child!!!!...So he may blackmail her emotionally..........I sometimes feel this may be the case.....

What's your opinion?😊

P.S.: Although i don't watch this serial regularly, but if at all what i wrote comes true, i will surely stop watching it completely!.....So i hope CVs better not go on this path of storyline!!!! 🤔
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes  if and all it happens i will surely stop watching it completely. Hope CV's don't do so.