Pavitra Rishta

Article-Reel life gets real(PR)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Audience love the latest mantra of TV shows which is authentic. Move over those 'larger than life' style characters depicted in soaps, now TV serials are all about real life people and their lifestyle. The small screen doesn't seem to be now interested in showing a life that doesn't exist at all. We take a look at few such shows that depict a picture that is close to reality.

Pavitra Rishta
Zee TV's no 1 show Pavitra Rishta is the tale of Manav and Archana's love story, which is set in a Maharashtrian backdrop. Ekta's creative team has really worked hard to show the authentic culture of Marathi people. Most of the actors in the show are from Marathi TV shows like Savita Prabhune who plays Archana's mother, the lead actress Ankita Lokhande and many others. No one believes that this is her debut show. She is performing very good and the writers of the show have included simple  Marathi words which comprises the flavor of the show.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyballj&b84KhaLidaHOnePieceriniiiisizezeroaddictSpartacusOLGNESkmh2rockzzgaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-Reel life gets real(PR)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Spartacus

IF-Dazzler

Spartacus

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
the show is going in the drain if the marriage takes place!Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose_egaurimisha

geethika

Goldie

geethika

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I would be happy if marriage happens and Archana gets a better one in her life.............Smile

riniiii

IF-Dazzler

riniiii

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I cant see them getting seperated yaar!!!! feeling very bad!

Desdemona

Desdemona

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I am not feeling bad at all. There is a releif !! But I can't beleive that this falling apart is permanent. On Monday Shravani will call both of them, give a long lecture how wrong she was, unite them and sprinkle flower petals as they make Saath Phere once again.
Three irritating characters!!!

riniiii

IF-Dazzler

riniiii

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Yaa mona i agree with you too... i feel that this show is spoilt just because of that shravani... i feel so sick of her ! she is getting on my nerves!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemona

sizezeroaddict

IF-Dazzler

sizezeroaddict

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Yep! Everyone's acting is amazing!EmbarrassedClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top