Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

He lied again to make her feel comfrotable! Come on guys, he doesn't lie unless it's for Geet!!!

Exactly .............this is the same guy who said that he hates lies, but ends up doing the same........why ???? for his lady love..........
Maan keeps fighting his feelings, coz he cannot understand them, but indeed he contradicts himself all the time.......

And once this guy realises that his feelings for Geet are love.........then I think Maan won't give anyone else the chance to come close to Geet......it would be a amazing to see a jealous , possesive Maan totally in love with Geet and how he reacts when someone else tries to come close to her..............
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha

Exactly .............this is the same guy who said that he hates lies, but ends up doing the same........why ???? for his lady love..........
Maan keeps fighting his feelings, coz he cannot understand them, but indeed he contradicts himself all the time.......

And once this guy realises that his feelings for Geet are love.........then I think Maan won't give anyone else the chance to come close to Geet......it would be a amazing to see a jealous , possesive Maan totally in love with Geet and how he reacts when someone else tries to come close to her..............

I wouldn't mind him being possessive and protective, just not psycho possessive! But Maan isn't like that!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh line us nay Geet kay liye nahi balkay khud ko samjhanay kay liye kahi thi....bechaara khud ko tasali dena chahta hai....hai....pyar main baray lohay kay robot kitnay majboor hojatay hain.....MK aapka kya hoga??
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOOOL. another lie by maan. yeh bechaara jhoot per jhoot 😉 oh well, we all knew it was the other way around. he was trying to actually tell himself that she's not pretty but hsi heart didn't agree to it 😛
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Yeh line us nay Geet kay liye nahi balkay khud ko samjhanay kay liye kahi thi....bechaara khud ko tasali dena chahta hai....hai....pyar main baray lohay kay robot kitnay majboor hojatay hain.....MK aapka kya hoga??

MAAN tu to gaya... 😉
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
bechara.... kitni mushkil se4 apni feelings chupane ki koshish kar raha hai... but one of these days he will not be able to hold it any longer...

cant wait for the realisation and their confession...!!!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It'll take a long time till he understands what he feels for her and why.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: honeydew_dmg

bechara.... kitni mushkil se4 apni feelings chupane ki koshish kar raha hai... but one of these days he will not be able to hold it any longer...

cant wait for the realisation and their confession...!!!

Yah!!! We are almost there.....
Ayesha-Sama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't you think we need one hour special episode.
I really think so. To celebrate their love😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha-Sama

Don't you think we need one hour special episode.
I really think so. To celebrate their love😊

OMG! Yes, i've been praying for the last weeks for a 1 hour special! It's about damn time!!! All the other shows get one every 1-3 months!