CID

Trail in London (Part 3) aired Dec 2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thanks natasha for your detailed update. just read it.

i didn't understand this part. could someone explain?

Daya says all this to ACP Prad, and Prad is astonished. But, DIG says that this is my service gun and that each bullet has his name imbedded on it.

whose name? prad?

why couldn't DIG recommend a promotion to prad? it is odd that he is so old and still an ACP. if he gets promoted we could still have him and ACP prithviraj. i want rajeev back in the showCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trail in London (Part 3) aired Dec 2 (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluepink

Daya says all this to ACP Prad, and Prad is astonished. But, DIG says that this is my service gun and that each bullet has his name imbedded on it.

whose name? prad?

why couldn't DIG recommend a promotion to prad? it is odd that he is so old and still an ACP. if he gets promoted we could still have him and ACP prithviraj. i want rajeev back in the showCryCry

Sorry if it wasn't clear Anju...his name imbedded on it -- i meant DIG's...he said that if he fired the bullets, each and every bullet has his name attached to it.

Don't cry Anju di...I guess Rajeev will be back soon! I wanted him to stay in CID, but I guess that won't be happening.

Edited by belle1989 - 04 December 2005 at 6:12pm

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya.nair

Now back to this CID episode I have to say that jump was pretty fake and it made me think what were teh directors thinking . I think they wanted us to think that ACP Prithviraj is superman . I guess his fans would think so otherwise too. I agree it was sad to see him leave .

I was lost on the gun deal. Why was DIG make a big mystery out of it. What was the point.

Is there going to be more of Kavita Kaushik as she is a bigger actress to just do a 1/2 minute appearance.

I don't know about the gun deal. Perhaps, DIG was trying to test the officers' honesty and respect towards ACP Pradyuman.

I don't if there is going to be more of the actress...who knows, she might join the team (i doubt it since she is a sub-inspector for the intelligence bureau)

vat_269

Groupbie

vat_269

Posted: 04 December 2005 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
thanks...at last Prad is back Clap ...we miss rajiv though. Cry

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 05 December 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I agree anju they should have promoted PRad to DCP and had prithviraj as ACP. But i think they do not have any rank higher that ACP on the cases thats probably to keep close to the real world.

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 06 December 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by belle1989

Originally posted by bluepink

whose name? prad?

Sorry if it wasn't clear Anju...his name imbedded on it -- i meant DIG's...he said that if he fired the bullets, each and every bullet has his name attached to it.

Don't cry Anju di...I guess Rajeev will be back soon! I wanted him to stay in CID, but I guess that won't be happening.

thanks nat!! i liked that khadoos DIG character. i hope he stays too and fight with prad all the timeLOLLOLWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top