Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Every single line has become a topic here :)

harry80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
From past few weeks this serial surpassed all our expectation and  I am sure everyone simply loves Geet and Maan...

Our Topics in this forum proves that everyone lovessssssss Geet and Maan so much that almost every single line of their convo in each episode becomes a new topic here :)πŸ‘

It's like all of us are watching each episodes multiple times and still can't get over it :) πŸ˜ƒ

We literally remember every dialogue, expression, styles..... 😊

How will Maan feel,  if tomorrow Geet and Maan will have rift or sad track when Maan comes to know about Geet past or Geet knows that Dev is Maan's bro...scary ..I really don't want to see anything but Maneet cute scenes 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG. trueee πŸ˜†. haha! even the expressions! well, maneet fans are obsessed **like i am** and no matter how many times i watch the episode i NEVER get over it!! πŸ˜› OMG. maneet are super, dayum, HAWT 😍 i LOOOOVE this and NO WAY! i do NOT want maan to find out about geet anytime sooner 😳 i waaant these sweet, dreamy maneet moments to be carried on for EVAAAH! 😍 but guess that's so not possible! πŸ˜” ..
xx
ayeeesha ❀️
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: harry80

From past few weeks this serial surpassed all our expectation and  I am sure everyone simply loves Geet and Maan...

Our Topics in this forum proves that everyone lovessssssss Geet and Maan so much that almost every single line of their convo in each episode becomes a new topic here :)πŸ‘

It's like all of us are watching each episodes multiple times and still can't get over it :) πŸ˜ƒ

We literally remember every dialogue, expression, styles..... 😊

How will Maan feel,  if tomorrow Geet and Maan will have rift or sad track when Maan comes to know about Geet past or Geet knows that Dev is Maan's bro...scary ..I really don't want to see anything but Maneet cute scenes 😊

agree with u.each and every dilogue is a new topic for discussion.aur dev ki baten nahi karo abhi weekend guzarna aur mushkil ho ga. i thnk dev maneet ko nahi dekh sake ga monday ko
Armu4eva thumbnail
Very well said......n seriously...each moment of Geet is so rocking that we cant do without discussing it......n when it comes to MANEET.......oh my god...my imagination goes WiLd
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i know
even i noticed this
every topic is a dialogue of our cute Mannet
but i guess they deserve it
they have surpassed the limits of cuteness n love together
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True.. because each expression and line deserves appreciation .. and both Drashti and Guru are excelling there so why notπŸ˜†
Maaneet thumbnail
lol esp on the weekends when we just HAVE to watch the episode 238434 times again!! really i think this couple has us all crazyyyy!!
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree wid all u lot. every dialogue, expression  needs to be discussed as it is so fab!!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maneet are the best couple today on television with the best chemistry😍 they carry away each other so well.. hope this couple gets all the awards for the jodi this yearπŸ‘πŸΌ
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Every single dialogue in this show is so damnnnnnn interesting kay har aik cheez ko discuss karna zarori hai......warna pait main dard hota hai na samjha karo...kudos for the brilliant performances, luving the cvs of Geet sooooo much for giving every scene importance...koi scene bhi thanda nahi lagta..