Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Unfortunate

Hey Unfortunate Readers! Umm...soo i had told you all to choose one person from whos POV you'd like me to write and i got a majority of people voting for both Angad and Damon. So now i want you all to choose between these two. Thanks! I'll be updating tomorrow!Wink

Love,
~Jot~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad Or Damon's POV" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
LOL i actually laughed out loud when i read the beginning "hey unfortunate readers" hahah that sounds funny!

butttt to the main question...well i love both! but for now i would prefer angad cause i think he would be able to give more info and stuff...and jus how he feels for kripa ;) haha!

but love ur fanfic so continue soooonnn!! ur fanfic motivated me to start continuing bepanah...my fanfic..lol so good jobbb!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.love_KYPH

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smileyface

LOL i actually laughed out loud when i read the beginning "hey unfortunate readers" hahah that sounds funny!

butttt to the main question...well i love both! but for now i would prefer angad cause i think he would be able to give more info and stuff...and jus how he feels for kripa ;) haha!

but love ur fanfic so continue soooonnn!! ur fanfic motivated me to start continuing bepanah...my fanfic..lol so good jobbb!
LOLI just noticed that now too. Even i laughed this time.LOL
Okaay!! Thank You for voting! Aww thats great!! You better PM me when you do becuz just in case you've forgotten, i was one of your readers! You inspired me to write in the first place.LOLTongue

Love,
~Jot~

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Jot... I'd say Damon LOL... But it makes more sense if it's Angad seeing as it's based on AK primarily... Btw... Will read the current part soon & comment on both Tongue...

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

Jot... I'd say Damon LOL... But it makes more sense if it's Angad seeing as it's based on AK primarily... Btw... Will read the current part soon & comment on both Tongue...
Hmmm so i'm taking that as your vote for Damon?LOLYeah it's suppose to be AK only but i'v made other characters important now as well so it's not a certain couple anymore.ConfusedLOL Okayyyss!LOLLOL

Love,
~Jot~

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well if you put it like that then Damon Wink LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

LOLI just noticed that now too. Eveni laughed this time.LOL

Okaay!! Thank You for voting! Aww thats great!! You better PM me when you do becuz just in case you've forgotten, i was one of your readers! You inspired me to write in the first place.LOLTongue

</strong>

<strong>Love,

~Jot~

awwww thats so sweet!! and yeah duh ofcourse i remember u haha thats y i told u! but thats very sweet of u to say i inspired u...means a lot thankssss!!!! anddd u have a fanfic to continue too...revenge or love? remember tht..haha yeah i read tht too...so try to continue that too and make things better with AK in tht =)

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

LOLI just noticed that now too. Eveni laughed this time.LOL

</strong>

<strong>Love,

~Jot~

awwww thats so sweet!! and yeah duh ofcourse i remember u haha thats y i told u! but thats very sweet of u to say i inspired u...means a lot thankssss!!!! anddd u have a fanfic to continue too...revenge or love? remember tht..haha yeah i read tht too...so try to continue that too and make things better with AK in tht =)
LOLYou're welcome. I know....SleepyI don't know what to write for that next. Honestly, i was going to avoid it until i forgot about it but i just realized that i have 2 siggys of it!LOL I'll make 'em better....soon. Soon is my fav word.Wink

Love,
~Jot~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top