Popularity of Ragini.....

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys...I was just wondering...Ragini is not new to TV Industry...we have seen her in Radha Ki Betiyan and Bhaskar Bharti too...But IMO...I dont think Ragz has got as much exposure to the audience as much she is getting in Sasuraal Genda Phool....Not telling the other shows were bad...Radha Ki had a great script...n Bhaskar Bharti...well...Ragz totally rocked the show..(sorry...a bit biased to BB...loved Ragz in BB๐Ÿ˜ณ)..However...I guess both the shows fell pray to the harmful TRP Game...n eventually got axed...but after SGP...I have seen many people have come to know Ragini as an actress...Like I have seen in so many posts elsewhere where people didnt even know that Ragz is not a new actress...I guess SGP has been lucky enough for Ragini coz if u got to the Fan page of Ragz in IF n indya.com....and even Suhana's blog in Starplus.in and SGP forum in FB.....Its evident that Ragini is getting noticed and loved by all a lot nowadays...Her blog has the highest no of comments+highest no of likes as well..๐Ÿ˜‰So its eveident that Ragz is a hit with the netizens as well as the audience.....๐Ÿ˜ƒFor the first time...i am happy that SP is doing something good by giving Ragz (Suhana)screenspace in all their promos and campaigns...๐Ÿ˜›Wished BB was in SP...๐Ÿ˜More people could have known how versatile Ragz is๐Ÿ˜‰

OK...Enuf of my TC Bhashan now..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Good Night...๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Totally agree yaar.............now that she is on SP....no one can stop her from rising to th top..!! SGPs sweet treatment of family realtions has struck the right chord....โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Totally agree yaar.............now that she is on SP....no one can stop her from rising to th top..!! 

Exactly...That is the advantage of being a part of SP...U get a chance to see her in every event...btw Tanu di...the way of dancing in ur avatar is making me ROFL๐Ÿคฃ..Can u tell me who r they???Is it from some movie???
Armu4eva thumbnail
Nope its from my current hot fave..Geet.......๐Ÿ˜ณ 

n yh..i m so happy..she will b coming in special appearances n promotions...lots of stuff....so very happy

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Nope its from my current hot fave..Geet.......๐Ÿ˜ณ 

OK...Now my second ques...what's geet???U mentioned in the MOTW thread as well๐Ÿ˜•
Ragzfan thumbnail
shounak... whatever u said is 100% correct...

ragini is getting lot of exposure bcoz of SGP...
she is getting noticed for her talent and lot of people are appreciating her work...

i m very happy for her... finally all the hard work she did for BB is paying off now

but... like you, even i m biased towards BB( cant believe it is off air) 
BB was her best... role of Bharthi was once in a lifetime oppurtunity
and needless to say she was just fantastic as Bharthi.....

Originally posted by: Ragzfan

shounak... whatever u said is 100% correct...

ragini is getting lot of exposure bcoz of SGP...
she is getting noticed for her talent and lot of people are appreciating her work...

i m very happy for her... finally all the hard work she did for BB is paying off now

but... like you, even i m biased towards BB( cant believe it is off air) 
BB was her best... role of Bharthi was once in a lifetime oppurtunity
and needless to say she was just fantastic as Bharthi.....

Hey thanks ragzfan(sorry i again forgot ur name)...Please keep coming and posting more often๐Ÿ˜›....n since u r a ragzfan(as ur username goes by)...n me too the same....HI-5๐Ÿ˜‰And since u r a gal...I am relieved that there is no competition as of now for my TC๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

OK...Now my second ques...what's geet???U mentioned in the MOTW thread as well๐Ÿ˜•

its a show on Star One...with Gurmeet Chowdhury (of ramayan) & Drishti Dhami (of dil mil gaye)
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You are right yaar! I never knew Ragini before. I came to know about her only from SGP.

And moreover, SGP is aired on Star Plus, which is mostly viewed channel by the Indian Population and on top of it, the show is unique and her style and acting and evrything of hers has become so famous...toh usse toh ab Famous hona hii tha!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers for Ragini!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ragzfan thumbnail
its fine.... even i m not good with names...

i vl tel u my name once more... i m pavithra

ya.. i m a girl so u can be relieved

but my brother is a huge fan of ur TC