Tere Liye

What's with Onu and his style of eating kulfis? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

sunena2293

Goldie

sunena2293

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariyam91

LOL kyunki usko yeh darr hoga ki koi uski haath se kulfi na cheen le, thats y he eating kulfi like that TongueROFL
ROFLROFL

he shouldn't worry....taani won't steal his kulfis LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with Onu and his style of eating kulfis? (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
omg, I was thinking the sameee thing. Confused its so gross haha but hes so adorableeee. I think devarsh [sp?] is kinda grossed out too that he has to keep on doing that LOL

Mazzy101

Goldie

Mazzy101

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keanufan

May b bcoz he fears rhe food running away....or is insecure about his food....LOL
LOLyour funny, bt yeah i agree, the way he eats thm is really not very nice at all! i mean yeah hes supposed to be uique bt he can atleast eat properly and mayb a bit less..LOL ooh i cnt wait till thy strt showing proper episodes with harshad in it! bcz i knw its important to find out about the past in order for us to understand wht is going on, and its interestng, bt isnt it draging a bt?!

~*Amal*~

Goldie

~*Amal*~

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
as u said,he is different...... i know it is kinda gross but  ....... idk why but i like it dat his style of eating the kulfis is different  from others,it showes that anurag is unique and no one can replace him and maybe this is why tanni will fall for him because he is unique unlike any other,different,and the way he eats the kulfis ....he does not care how he looks or how pppl will judge him,he is a different and a unique kid.and if u notice tanni always smiles when he eat his kulfis....sooooo cute!
but i agree it is kinda gross but still it his way of showing his love for kulfi LOL
btw: i am new in this forum soooo.....Hi!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-vandy-

-Miya-

IF-Dazzler

-Miya-

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
emphasizing on Star Plus's new tagline- SOCH NAYI..ROFLROFLROFL this eating style is zara hatke!

hehe yesterday i was thinking the same..why doesn't he hold it from the stick? and why always in the rain? - it goes to waste nah!

i was just wondering, are kulfis cold?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetness4eva

Post Reply New Post

Go to top