Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

What's with Onu and his style of eating kulfis? (Page 2)

fungrl Goldie
fungrl
fungrl

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

arpita i did not call him motu remeber i joined your club ROFL All i want is that he should explain his reasoning himself someday ... want to hear it from the horses mouth ROFLROFL

First of all I know you didn't call my baby motto *a big jadoo ki jappi,*but my point is ONU/ANU doesnot need to explain his actions, my baby has tough time dealing with Tanni and her drama, now he has to deal with people who can't comprehend or appreciates his eating style. NOT GONNA HAPPEN WHEN I AM AROUND!!!!

LOL

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fungrl

Originally posted by Soaps1

arpita i did not call him motu remeber i joined your club ROFL All i want is that he should explain his reasoning himself someday ... want to hear it from the horses mouth ROFLROFL

First of all I know you didn't call my baby motto *a big jadoo ki jappi,*but my point is ONU/ANU doesnot need to explain his actions, my baby has tough time dealing with Tanni and her drama, now he has to deal with people who can't comprehend or appreciates his eating style. NOT GONNA HAPPEN WHEN I AM AROUND!!!!

LOL

You sound like that witch in a show sorry i forgot the name ROFL i love his eating style too its adorable and appreciate it too LOL but  i want to know why he eats like this from him ROFL who knows if you are telling the truth or making things up AngryROFL
romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hahaha.....great mind thinks a lot huh?

I think, creative is trying to show him unique from every angle and trying everything differently.......!! I find him cute when he eats 6-7Kulfi the way he eats.....LOL
cutiekanchinani Newbie
cutiekanchinani
cutiekanchinani

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
wateva it is motu is just sho cute!!! Day Dreaming
-Priyaa- IF-Rockerz
-Priyaa-
-Priyaa-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Didn't I tell you that my ONU is ishmart, eater, imagine if he starts holding the kulfi like soapy suggests, he would have to eat one kulfi at a time, moreover holding kulfis in soapy's economical fashion guarantees that he would consume the entire 6 kulfis (people gasp at the caloric intake, if that happens.)

Now back to my ishmart ONU/ANU, his style not only allows him to enjoy all kulfis at once but also </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">guarantees </font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3"> that he is consuming less calories from the Kulfis, as most of it falls on his cloths or ground. Furthermore, my dear Onu/Anu's spilled kulfi ensures food supply for all the ants and other crawling creatures.

So all of you perplex people and who think my ONU is a Motto, y'all should praise my ONU/ANU for his novel eating ishtyle not call him motto or fat otherwise you need to deal with ME!!!!!</font>

Big smile

LOL I soo agree with u. Motu is smart. He is the sweetest.
urcrazy Senior Member
urcrazy
urcrazy

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Didn't I tell you that my ONU is ishmart, eater, imagine if he starts holding the kulfi like soapy suggests, he would have to eat one kulfi at a time, moreover holding kulfis  in soapy's economical fashion guarantees that he would consume the entire 6 kulfis (people gasp at the caloric intake, if that happens.)

Now back to my ishmart ONU/ANU, his style not only  allows him to enjoy all kulfis at once but also
guarantees that he is consuming less calories from the Kulfis, as most of it falls on his cloths or ground. Furthermore, my dear Onu/Anu's spilled kulfi ensures food supply for all the ants and other crawling creatures.

So all of you perplex people and who think my ONU is a Motto, y'all should praise my ONU/ANU for his novel eating ishtyle not call him motto or fat otherwise you need to deal with ME!!!!!

Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile
I loved your reply...
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
may be he didnt want anyone else to share it with him... thats why he made it look gross so, that the other person would be totally put off by him and not ask...
Asherkibiwi Coolbie
Asherkibiwi
Asherkibiwi

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
LOL kyunki usko yeh darr hoga ki koi uski haath se kulfi na cheen le, thats y he eating kulfi like that TongueROFL

Go to top