Tere Liye

What's with Onu and his style of eating kulfis?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Ermm No seriously i know Onu sab sey alag hey but still Confused

He loves eating them alright  but why does he eat them the way he does?  Holding them with both hands making his hands dirty and also wasting half of the kulfis? Ermm Why cant he eat them holding from the stick? And yes you can easily hold six kulfis from the stick at one time ... so don't even argue on that AngryLOL

So what's up with Onu and his style of eating kulfis? ROFL Though i love the way he eats them Party

I wish some day they show him explain why he eats them like this and not like the rest of us do it Day Dreaming

ROFLROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 02 July 2010 at 8:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

CutieeMe--Neha--minaz296fungrl-Riyal--Miya-farahs_6-svetalana-Xx.Phoenix.xXkhajjupurvimeh...Nikhita...mysticgoryfilmsromiosugar1-vandy-SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's with Onu and his style of eating kulfis?" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunena2293

Goldie

sunena2293

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I think they show him eatting that way because so they can emphasize how much he eats.....basically like a pig....but a cute pig....he's soooo adorable Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nikhita...

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunena2293

I think they show him eatting that way because so they can emphasize how much he eats.....basically like a pig....but a cute pig....he's soooo adorable Big smile
HahahahaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
May b bcoz he fears rhe food running away....or is insecure about his food....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

fungrl

Goldie

fungrl

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Didn't I tell you that my ONU is ishmart, eater, imagine if he starts holding the kulfi like soapy suggests, he would have to eat one kulfi at a time, moreover holding kulfis  in soapy's economical fashion guarantees that he would consume the entire 6 kulfis (people gasp at the caloric intake, if that happens.)

Now back to my ishmart ONU/ANU, his style not only  allows him to enjoy all kulfis at once but also
guarantees that he is consuming less calories from the Kulfis, as most of it falls on his cloths or ground. Furthermore, my dear Onu/Anu's spilled kulfi ensures food supply for all the ants and other crawling creatures.

So all of you perplex people and who think my ONU is a Motto, y'all should praise my ONU/ANU for his novel eating ishtyle not call him motto or fat otherwise you need to deal with ME!!!!!

Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazySunShine_A

khajju

IF-Rockerz

khajju

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hahaa i agree with u...but i luv the way he eats....he luks soo cute...motuu

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
arpita i did not call him motu remeber i joined your club ROFL All i want is that he should explain his reasoning himself someday ... want to hear it from the horses mouth ROFLROFL

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
i know...i know!!!

he eats it that way so that nadia sees it and starts a new topic which is full of different types of emos...rather than onlyROFL ones!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top