Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chand Chupa' Proves Lucky For Neha Sargam!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rose_e

Goldie

rose_e

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Neha Sargam, the female lead of the Rajan Shahi's show, 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein', had been an Indian idol contestant.  She had also appeared for her advertising and marketing final year exams before getting the call from Rajan Shahi.  She received wonderful news very soon after her show was launched. Her results are out and she has topped not only in her college but is the topper of Patna University too.

Her father completed the formalities as she could not go and receive her result personally. The girl was a bit confused about her choice of career. Neha says, "I wanted to take admission to the M.B.A course as all my studies so far had been with that objective in mind. But this was before Rajan Shahi called me. I had been busy with my G.D.P.I (Group Discussion and Personal Interviews) and had totally forgotten about it. I was confused initially as acting was never my passion nor was I keen to pursue it. But I am here now, thanks to the support of my parents."

So after getting busy with the show have you given up the thought of pursuing an M.B.A? "No, not at all, let's see when I get time from my work, I will definitely give it a second thought," clarifies Neha.

We wish you good luck for whatever you do, be it acting or further studies!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chand Chupa' Proves Lucky For Neha Sargam!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanks but this article is already posted. Please check the first 2-3 pages of the forum to make sure that an article is not already posted. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top