Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2kul4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: girl2010

dear i am not going to bash him but many fans there will take it serious that wat i was trying to say fans r emotional dear u cant it!!!!

i am aware of the fact that some  get overtly emotional & it is true that i cannot answer to each & every one of them. but i really wish people think before they write something.
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fanofamrita

🀣🀣 You are Pammi!!! waah!!! someone still believe is ArTi!😳 Well I can't really comment, i as well am disturbed with this article!πŸ˜† But I am enjoying the comments!🀣

Dude, we so need to talk πŸ˜†
I am enjoying their comments too! What a sadist I am 🀣 But I don't know why, I am absolutely fine with this article..
He didn't sound as chirpy as before.. as in his previous articles.. Someone's affected, real bad with someone's exit 😳
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessyashika

but i wonder why everyone here has so much problem with arnaya???even if we love monaya and arti doesnt mean they will be together for life???thats kiddish.we can like/hate charchters and reel lyf couples like sg/mn but why r we going so hyper over their personal life relationships????if arti were paired together in a show doesnt mean they have 2 be in a relationship as well or that arjun cant be with some other girl.i fail to beleive ppl out here are saying all these things.
2morrow if monaya arent a couple any more...wud i start bashing one of them????thats crazzy!i dont get why do we need 2 satisfy ourselves saying that arnaya are a bro sis duo???be real guys...even if arjun likes sanaya...is it that a big deal????sanaya has never said that she is in a commited relationship with mohit...so arjun has full right to praise her...even if he sounds a bit flirty! πŸ˜† pls guys dont be so stereotypical.

havent u seen this forum...? I m sure monaya wont be bashed if they arent a couple..
but I can bet anything that arti WILL be bashed if they are not.
Need to accept it :) its the truth ,,that they will be bashed...as much as they are loved and praised. πŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjhtrv

One adjective that could explain the following relations in the best way:
Arjun & Mayank:
Buddy
Mohit & Sanaya: Interesting
Arjun & Sanaya: Sizzling
Arjun & Rati: Cute

-----------------------------------------------------

Printing Mistake hai, this is defiently printing mistake.. Telltuzz ne jaan bujh kar kiya hai.. as they always to make the article popular , they know fans will go mad  ..πŸ˜›

it Shud be like this

Arjun & Samrat- Buddy
Mohit and Sanaya-Interesting
Arjun & Sanaya -Cute
Arjun and Rati -sizzling

may be a clarification is reqd from Telly buzz 🀣

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just chucjk the damned interview...ive started hating each abnd every MJHT news that coms my way...\
who evers doing the pr needs to desperately get a braincheck!
ShrutiGhosh thumbnail
dont worry monaya fans ...he is just maaroing chance s always haha πŸ˜ƒ
Future Neha Bijlani is alive n kicking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
-Siddhi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

It is siddi, and mostly its his own doing, and he does speak without thinking of the consequences and is forced to face the consequences of his fan's overgrown imagination.

see if that one sizzling bit wasnt there..this same iv wudve sounded amazing to almost the entire fan base..

Well Divya, thats why he is  paying the price ..he is a celebrity, he should've realized that before flirting with his co-stars..no matter how close they r with them, they shouldn't be giving out controversial statments when they know the nature of their fans..they would never understand coz they r attached to the couple..I am 24 years old yet I get soo excited like a kid when i see their SBS interviews and despite being a grown-up , at a point i  believed that  ArTi were seeing each other..so what i am trying to say is it would have been better if he didnt display too much affection for his co-stars on camera..BTW I still love arjun (before people jump in and label me as Arjun haterπŸ˜†
myownarea thumbnail
@Ayesha...he is sounding philosophical..all grown up.
hmm something definitely different from his earlier ivs.. πŸ˜†
-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi i dont know what to say. on one hand i am disappointed with Arjuns ans but on the other hand i feel bad for him. Maybe it got misprinted as some are saying cos even a blind person will agree that Arnaya have no chemistryπŸ˜† But i do agree with him on the fact that actors should get to experimentπŸ‘πŸΌ
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myownarea

well atleast the PH/CVs and channel will be happy that the ARti fan base will finally decrease

(in their dreams πŸ˜† )

It's main aim of this interview yaar.and their wish is going to be full filled now .... CV/PH would have approached TB for this