Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shantip91

i never heard arjun saying this in any interview.i guess i missed it.but my dear
A green apple is healthier, containing 50% more nutrients and nutriento calories, which help pretent against various apple related diseases. green is nature,fresh ,pure,healthy

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Well in that case My Rati is a green apple. ! I LOVE HER. 😳
πŸ˜†
ShrutiGhosh thumbnail
Nothing suprising to me...he lis laways chance marooing on sanaya since 1 day of mjht 🀣
most ROFL worthy thing is that after all this cursing spree ppl will back 2 square one & Ar---Ti  pukarenge 🀣
I just loveeeee such truthful interviews-some will quit linking Rati with him for atleast some days πŸ˜ƒ
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why don't you guys take it positively?

ArNaya- No comments 🀣 Brother sister ki sizzling chemistry hai.. Sorry I had to comment 🀣

Wow man, Arjun's dreamgirl sounds so Rati-ish   πŸ˜³ And he also WANTS Rati to be back in the show!
No MaRia pairing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Negativity hits everyone's mind.. Just laugh off ArNaya part like how I did.

Arjun bashing on its way.. Rather it has already made way 😳
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iyer.siddhi

Actually, I think his over honesty lands him in trouble.. Also I feel that he should hold few things to himself esp when he realized how aggressive his fans could get over ArTi.. Few comments on his blog r just hard to digest..its just madness. he gets into trouble only coz of his big mouth and that why his fans take him for granted. I am not sure if u would agree with me ,in a way he is partly responsible for this bashing..its funny to  read that some ppl call this interview 'disturbing'..

It is siddi, and mostly its his own doing, and he does speak without thinking of the consequences and is forced to face the consequences of his fan's overgrown imagination.

see if that one sizzling bit wasnt there..this same iv wudve sounded amazing to almost the entire fan base..

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
One adjective that could explain the following relations in the best way:
Arjun & Mayank:
Buddy
Mohit & Sanaya: Interesting
Arjun & Sanaya: Sizzling
Arjun & Rati: Cute
-----------------------------------------------------

Printing Mistake hai, this is defiently printing mistake.. Telltuzz ne jaan bujh kar kiya hai.. as they always to make the article popular , they know fans will go mad  ..πŸ˜›

it Shud be like this

Arjun & Samrat- Buddy
Mohit and Sanaya-Interesting
Arjun & Sanaya -Cute
Arjun and Rati -sizzling
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2112ization

Why don't you guys take it positively?

ArNaya- No comments 🀣 Brother sister ki sizzling chemistry hai.. Sorry I had to comment 🀣

Wow man, Arjun's dreamgirl sounds so Rati-ish   πŸ˜³ And he also WANTS Rati to be back in the show!
No MaRia pairing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Negativity hits everyone's mind.. Just laugh off ArNaya part like how I did.

Arjun bashing on its way.. Rather it has already made way 😳

Ayesha you're back.

Check his blog!🀣🀣🀣 The cycle continues!
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: myownarea

oh I m one of them as well 🀣
no offense I like Arti as well as MN :)
now what Arjun and Rati say and do is upto them 😊

Diviya me 2 a ArTi fanatic
keya karu dil to pagal hai
manta hi nehi πŸ˜†
ShrutiGhosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: shantip91

i never heard arjun saying this in any interview.i guess i missed it.but my dear
A green apple is healthier, containing 50% more nutrients and nutriento calories, which help pretent against various apple related diseases. green is nature,fresh ,pure,healthy

green apple is also sour πŸ˜‰
he said red apple is something everyone want to take a bite yucck!🀒 atleast this interview was not puke worthy as that one nice hmmmm:D!😳
Arti phangirls please dont waste ur time jumping on me...I have the right 2 say what I WANTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: girl2010

even i hated it this is not i expected frm him wat sanaya n arjun=sizzling 🀒 anyway its upto cvs to decide because trps r already low so nupur has 2 come iam not expecting anything frm rati's co-stars

I fully suppourt you .I also didn"t expect  such words from him.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I got a little depressed by reading it but guys it's his life let him live it... Don't force him to say what u want to hear... It's his life...

Sorry but i disagree with what u guys say... u starting to dislike him just becoz he said Sanaya - Arjun - sizzling nd Rati - Arjun -Cute?
come on he might say that becoz he has better chemistry with Sanaya or he cliks better with her rather than Rati... Even Rati said in a itnerview that she does click more with jas karan nd abishekh nd navina more than Monaya Nd Arjun she doesen't HATE them she is good friends with them but she cliks better with JasKaran, Navina, Abishek...

I think he said that becoz he has worked with sanaya before MJHT so they know each other frm before so maybe thats why... He siad  ArNaya Sizzlign And ArTi cute....

Sorry if i hurt someone but this si my POV...