Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Don't They Have Any Shame?? (Page 8)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Dude we just like ended this argument/debate...do we REALLY have to start this again?

Because I DO have an answer to every one of your comments...and if you want it...ask

But I really want this to end because I just spent like a week arguing/debating with 5 other people...but if you you really want or care to know what I have to say...Just ask then

i wanna hear yr commentz post em here.. go

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged

i feel the shame.........coz i'm an indian and i live in the u.k. since some of of the movies have subtitles in english.even white ppl watch it. so ppl start looking at the asians in a wierd way. after watching the movie. it's a disgrace 2 all asians. in my dram class........once the teacher even commented in a sarcastic way. "we don't wanna go bollywood", when we were watching a movie and sum parts with kissin came so she forwaded it and sais that.. she is trying 2 say that bollywood is worser than hollywood. i partly agree (i don't say that 2 any whites as it bring shame on me being an indian). sum bollywood movies r worser than sum english movies.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged
guys, can we please end this topic now.....it has been stretched quite far i think...we all have different views so can we please appreciate each others opinions and finish here!Thanks!Smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hang on! hang on! I missed the debate!! I wanna tell u my opinion!! oh er... ok bas02Wink i'll keep my trap shutLOL
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged
lol queenbee!LOL...good girl!
Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Dude look at our culture...in our culture we don't wear or have ever worn clothes that showed skin more than necessary and the indians that have are "white people wanna-be"

There IS a difference if its bollywood or hollywood...because hollywood started out as a 'besharam' and will end like a 'besharam'...but we started out with culture, religion, modesty...not freakin wanna-be's....I mean just look at the title...First Hollywood....India just HAD to copy and become Bollywood...Then there was American Idol...and now Indian Idol???I mean what the hell....India does copy when it shouldn't...India has ruined the natural beauty a person had, because of the stupid films...ok I live in the U.S...I was born and bred up here...but even I havent seen that much partial nudity around the people here like the people(little kids) in India who walk around with bikini like tops...dude what are they and there parents are thinking???

Also, the whole mention with the Aishwarya thing is that she is a messed up little girl...she's taking the compliments to her head and has been starting to get an ego...She is an Indian and she should stay an Indian and stop trying to be something she's most definetely not...and when did I say that Ash kissing in hollywood is good??I said her kissing anyone at all is shameful...

Excellently put! I too agree with EVERYTHING you said!

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

timez change n ppl change wid it.. we're in a generation where tyngz will b different... diz is basically racism.. how can u stand n watch the white ppl kiss buh nah da brown ppl kiss... like yah u dun c it often.. buh bcuz of de race itz different?

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam81

The dancing around trees was said with sarcasm - but I guess you're not smart enought to realize that. What a shame.

hmmm...yeah...what a shame...I cracked a joke at your sarcasm...hmmm...what a shame that u didn't get it...hmmm...maybe you need to open your mind... Wink

Go to top