India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Don't They Have Any Shame??

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

I mean dude I know this is showbiz and stuff but c'mon don't these actors and actresses have any shame??

Rani Kisses Amitabh in 'Black'

Aishwarya kisses Sanjay Dutt in 'Shabd'

what the hell is this??

Are these kissing scenes really needed((especially between an old person and young person who is half their age))??The old movies didn't have them and they were hits without them so why do we need them now...This whole industry deserves to be in the garbage dump if you ask me...

Besides the only type of movies that I'm comfortable in watching the kissing scenes are like american movies...so please bollywood stop with this crap about copying america on whatever they do...and use your own ideas and your own brains

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Besides the only type of movies that I'm comfortable in watching the kissing scenes are like american movies...so please bollywood stop with this crap about copying america on whatever they do...and use your own ideas and your own brains

i was thinking the same thing..i couldn't have said it better myself...

it's like..is all this actually necessary??? when they do these kinds of scenes it doesn't feel like one is watching an indian film

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

I agree wit u guys 120%....they call these movies famliy movies....u ask them...will u sit wit ur bro and father and watch all that!!!.....achi khasi movie chal rahi hoti and then they bring in this s**t....

Lagaan was not watched by many coz it didn't have all this.....like y the hell do u want to see all that!!Angry

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I agree w/ u guys. Movies when i was kid like in the early and mid 90's were so good and some of them were super hits like kkhh, DDLJ. I don't remember any of those movies having kissing scenes

As Naina said, it's not comfortbale to see indian actors kissing on screen like aish kissing sanjay . After this kissing frenzy started the hit rate in bollywood has decreased. 1 out of 10 movies is turning out to be a hit. I think it's time that bollywood learn's its lesson and sticks to its original values and traditions. I borrowed Naach DVd from my neighbor last wknd, and i gotta tell u, i was so embarassed to watch that movie even w/ my brother. I never thought that this type of situation would arise w/ hindi movies. Yes some english movies are too embarassing to watch w/ family. It's so sad that even our own hindi movies are falling into that genre. I guess that's why now i have stopped watching movies. I am only watching them after some one sees the movie and tells me the verdict!

I guess for bollywood to save its face it needs to change and start believing in originality rather than imitating hollywood!
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged
agree with all of you, bollywood films seem to be becoming too westernised. there is no need for skimpy outfits and kissing scenes..dno why they r doing this.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged
So... the general concensus is, sex is an entirely Western concept.. we don't do it here in India.. uh oh Clap
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

yes, some english movies are embarassing to watch with parents, but wait, all of them have ratings so u could decide whether u can watch it with the entire family,but 99% of the hindi movies don't. They make a good movie, but ruins it with some skimpy cloths or some bad scenes. Believe me i have seen some so called C grade movies that has some really good story line. All u have to do is edit those bad scenes out of them. If they can't learn from history i just wanna tell them to see Naach and Veer-Zaara and compare their box-office status. Bikinis and bed scenes are not behind Veer-Zaara's success.

Have u seen any music videos of the last 3 years?(except Falguni Pathak, Lata, Jagjit Singh e.t.c.)

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Anonymous_

Rani Kisses Amitabh in 'Black'

What the hell? Now that's just disturbing.......

Go to top