kk1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Is this GPL or Bore premium league? I think TMKOC is losing its plot. And if it doesn't put its act together, it would certainly lose the status of good serial. People are refusing to watch the serial saying that it has become extremely boring mainly due to hyper over acting of Daya. She is gradually turning out to be one of the most over rated actor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Still its GPL for me...

its up to each person how he/she would like the show or not... they are tring hard to make us laugh and TMKOC has achived quite sucess in it.... and i havent seen daya's over acting at all in GPL.... i dont know why u r saying that!!!!  😕 and dont forget Disha Vakani is the same actor who made us to fall in love with Daya so why u said she is over rated!!!!  really dispointed with your this words KK!!!
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No i don't think so that itis bpl it is interesting and apni daya ben to all rounder hain but they should not extend the track of gpl too much shuld finish it of in 4-5 episodes
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
For me its GPL I have not watched BPL but it is not entertaining like GPL and i do not think TMKOC is loosing it viewership if you see most articles today most of the telly people love Daya and this show so i don't think the are loosing their status instead gaining. Though sometimes the show like to drag certain things it all good and i do not agree with you that Disha Wakani the one who plays Daya is becoming an overrated actress because i think it is harder to do comedy then so saas bahu drama but instead Daya proves everyday how wonderful of an actress she is and if you see some of the actresses in popular shows today Daya is far better then them.

Sorry but i don't agree with you!!!
Edited by pisces25 - 13 years ago
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whhhaaaaaaaaaaat? I can't believe it. I think this GPL track is VERY interesting. I think it's extremely hilarious. Now that Tapu is hurt, it's interesting to see what's going to happen next!

I'm lovin' it! ;~)
kk1974 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry if I hurt your sentiments but what I was trying to say was that this GPL is more like IPL. The creative team has given more emphasis on making it more commercial.
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kk1974

I agree...it is more commercial now. But I think they added that part to make it different from last year's GPL. I mean they have to change it up a bit. like Popatlal's balling!! lmbo!

and if you were directing your comment to me, then you haven't hurt my sentiments! :D If you weren't directing it to me then,   ðŸ˜•