Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

TC-Amrapali To Be Sidelined In PKCM?

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Amrapali Dubey

Intense competition often sees producers inculcating high drama or a twist in their story. Colors is going for a leap, and has killed a character in two of its popular shows in order to regain the top spot, beating Star Plus.

Competition is intense in the middle rung channels too with SAB TV gaining the upper hand over Imagine TV in the last three TAM weeks. Not one to be left behind, Imagine TV is shaking up its shows as well. While there'll be murder in 'Bandini', 'Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein' is readying itself to welcome a new protagonist. No, Amrapali Dubey, a.k.a Suman, is not being replaced. A new character will be introduced opposite Karan (Shoaib Ibrahim). That's likely to alter the screen space for lead actress Amrapali

A reliable source says, "The show will see the entry of a new girl. Most probably, she'll be called Paro, who'll be paired with Karan. Suman will no longer be the sole lead of the show. Auditions are on and hopefully Paro will be finalized in a few days."

An actor requesting anonymity says, "There is talk of a new character being introduced opposite Karan. However, I don't think Suman will be sidelined. After all, she's the lead of the show. "

Amrapali Dubey remained unavailable for comment.

--Mayur Lookhar / TellyCafe.com
Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgal2001 thumbnail
thanks for the news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i dont think so she will b sidelined
we can see more competition betn  bahus now
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think she will be sidelined....I think they will tell tht to generate initial curiosity about Paro. She is the lead and I don't think it wud be right to sideline her either! Maybe a parallel lead sort of thing will happen....
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the headlines a bit misleading hema. It says quite clearly in the main body that she wont be sidelined.
honeyrose thumbnail
I am not talking about sidelining abs....Suman is always the lead. This article is for all of u 2 know that the serial is not ending and Karman wnt b disturbed anymore and a new girl for karan is coming.
honeyrose thumbnail
BTW all frnds this topic title Ididnt put....its the tellycafe ppl title.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Paro - how original is that name?

And why do people give false headings - it only says screen space will be altered and not side lined. Man people need to know english.
PrajaktaY thumbnail
But this serial is going to end in next week na? Then, how come they are introducing a new character?
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vinuchand

Paro - how original is that name?

And why do people give false headings - it only says screen space will be altered and not side lined. Man people need to know english.

Frankly Iam rather sad at reading this article. Already we get to see less of Karthik . Now what 🤔
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya Rekha same here. i don't wanna c a new character in the show. I don't like this article at all. After this girl they might not show Karman scenes alot and would probably focus more on Paro and Karan😒