Possible Season 2 Scenarios

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
The way the show ended left plenty of room for all the different types of things that can happen in season 2

so whether season 2 comes or not, the least we can do is speculate

1. Ashish will be back..to sue rishta.com
Reason: it was shown him trying to cozy up with head boss isha and then with hizeifa, who both control his contract on whether he should be made permanent or not..I felt it was all a ploy to secure himself a job and now with isha kicking him out of the office just on the basis that he "cheated" on her and not because he was an unproductive employee can cause him to sue and cash out big..or file against isha for sexual harassment who knows

2. Rohan will always remember the kiss, but with isha it will be back to square one because she was drunk and most likely doesn't remember anything except that Rohan is back with the company..so now it'll still continue to be unrequited love to build it up for the viewers

3. Or isha wakes up in bed with Rohan and curses herself and tells him it was a mistake and pretends nothing happened..so back to square one of more drama

guys think of your own! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yep.......Even I thought of the last two options...
But I hope they dont go for the last one....I dont want that...!Coz Isha's character is not that type...!That wud kill the essence of the character..

But yeah.......I think they'll go with Isha not remembering the kiss !! Coz they showed that scene as a conclusion to Rishta...M sure had Rishabh known that Rishta has chances of a Season 2...he wud have ended the show at the hug and not gone past that !!

Also maybe to spice up things a bit....they could get another partner for Rishta....say we can have one of the really cool well known faces playing that......To put an edge to the Rohan-Esha relationship....Rohan needs to get out of his commitment phobia and this'll need a jolt...Ashish was not enough....Sumone rich and handsome !! hehehe!!
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yep exactly!

4. We had ashish flirt with isha..now we might have a female coworker that Rohan may have eyes for..cause isha to become jealous/possessive
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I think it's going to be a ONS! Isha will feel akward and rohan will think he took advantage...so some tension for sure, but I think rohan already had feelnigs for her, but her feelings will emerge! I remember at the end she said that she didn't want to tell him about ashish b/c she knew he wouldn't like him and his opinion is important to her!

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I think it's going to be a ONS! Isha will feel akward and rohan will think he took advantage...so some tension for sure, but I think rohan already had feelnigs for her, but her feelings will emerge! I remember at the end she said that she didn't want to tell him about ashish b/c she knew he wouldn't like him and his opinion is important to her!

I dunno.........I dont think it'll go on to be an ONS........I dont think Rohan will go that far....He'z in his senses and he knows its Isha....not some random girl !!
And besides......He is rejoining Rishta.....they cant have awkwardness between the two !!

U know What?? I have a feel that they are just gonna fast forward it a bit and show....They wont start at the point Season 1 stopped..........And maybe later on they may show about that instance in flashbacks of Rohan or Isha !!😳

I dont want any awkwardness yaar.........I  m just hoping that Isha forgets the incident coz of Hangover !! That'll be the best optionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....I enjoy the Rosha fights too much to let any awkwardness cum between them !!
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

The way the show ended left plenty of room for all the different types of things that can happen in season 2

so whether season 2 comes or not, the least we can do is speculate

1. Ashish will be back..to sue rishta.com
Reason: it was shown him trying to cozy up with head boss isha and then with hizeifa, who both control his contract on whether he should be made permanent or not..I felt it was all a ploy to secure himself a job and now with isha kicking him out of the office just on the basis that he "cheated" on her and not because he was an unproductive employee can cause him to sue and cash out big..or file against isha for sexual harassment who knows

I dont think he can do anything of the sort....His contract was supposed to be renewed that day !
And he knows he has two timed Isha nd Ruchika.....and they both will stand up against him if need be....He cant risk that !! Warna he'll be the one in trouble not them !!

Tandukar thumbnail
I'm agree with you coco.
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: togepe30

I dont think he can do anything of the sort....His contract was supposed to be renewed that day !
And he knows he has two timed Isha nd Ruchika.....and they both will stand up against him if need be....He cant risk that !! Warna he'll be the one in trouble not them !!

Yeah, that can't really happen. If he does it it's too risky.
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rohan will not take advantage of Isha! He respects her way too much for that. Even he himself agrees that Isha isnt any other ordinary girl.

Anyways, I think season 2 might focus on #2. I mean Isha wasnt really in her senses during the kiss. Or she might remember it and refuse to start up a relationship with Rohan because she doesnt wanna date a co-worker or something.

Or maybe they can show how Isha and Rohan work, now that they are together. It would be more different then before I'm guessing. Before they were really casual around each other. However, Im guessing they are gona start getting more self-consious kinda thing. Like impress each other more. LOL i dunno..

The writer for Rishta.com is very talented. If season 2 comes, I have full faith that he will make it as good as season 1.  ;)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i hope smething really really original...but not too dramatic or worse melodramatic! But have  alot of confidence on the writers...they're freakin' awesome!!