Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Should I say This is Love or Crush????? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

divyachandresh

divyachandresh

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i think its a crush beacuse

when u have a crush u like that person and like evrything about them
and u feel happy when they come ur way,u love the way he tallks and evrything about them

and love is
when u cant live without that person and u want to maary them
thats love and even you love that person if they break ur heart or cheated on u or also itshard
just cant forget about him.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should I say This is Love or Crush????? (Page 2)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
hey Sissy....

well...this is most definitely a crush.i have been ur age too and have experienced this.maybe because you're not around with guys too much,and suddenly this guy is being all nice to you...you are feeling a little fuzzy and all...but i don't think its love....

i think you shud just enjoy your friendship with him.

topsyturvy23

IF-Dazzler

topsyturvy23

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
hey i will say its definitely a crush
there r many reasins for ti but main ones are the age factor 15 is very less for a love thing but not for crush............u say that sometimes the guys action show that he means a lill more than being frnds so that means he is indicating a way that he likes u more than  n maybe if u go on further with him he may ask for a serious thing like love which i think no one can define wat it is...............there r many more reasons but i think u shud be a lil more careful about it

dream

IF-Dazzler

dream

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
mmm...u r 15..right?..mmm u do hv feelings fr him bt right nw itz a crush which may turn into love in future:)

..imperfect..

IF-Dazzler

..imperfect..

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I agree with dream :)
Right now i think it's a crush but u said in one of my posts that ur nt interested in love etc nd dnt wna think of it in 10 years.. So  i think what u said is the best thing for u to do right now.. Try to keep urself away from getting too close to this guy.. Coz ur very young and im sure u have many better things to do right now than 'love' =]

Urooj x

Edited by urooj92 - 02 July 2010 at 12:04pm

haajoo

Goldie

haajoo

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyachandresh

i think its a crush beacuse

when u have a crush u like that person and like evrything about them
and u feel happy when they come ur way,u love the way he tallks and evrything about them

and love is
when u cant live without that perso
 well i can't live wodout this dude
i miss him shoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when hez not around even though k abhi i met him two be4 and when he disappears i feel so bad that Y he went???? .
and
keep on thinking offffffff
himmmmm
theeeeeee
wholeeeee
dayyyyyyyyyyyy and night??
Hezzzzzz likeeeeeeeeeee theeeee most important possession of my mineeeeeeeee
I think i cannnnnnnnnnn never imajin myself without himmmmm
itz beeen three monthssss or moreeeee mujhay uss dude k ilawa koi acha nahin lagta. I mean mein uss ko kabhi bhi kisi b moment apnay dimagh say nikaal nahin paati
mujhay ni pata what he has that attractss me sho much towards himm but muhay itna zarur pata he k jab mein usey dekhti hun toh mujhay r kuch samajh ni ataa. my mind n heart coordination goes tangled up
kya crush itna seriosh hota he????

haajoo

Goldie

haajoo

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urooj92

I agree with dream :)
Right now i think it's a crush but u said in one of my posts that ur nt interested in love etc nd dnt wna think of it in 10 years.. So  i think what u said is the best thing for u to do right now.. Try to keep urself away from getting too close to this guy.. Coz ur very young and im sure u have many better things to do right now than 'love' =]

Dee mein kya karun itzzz beyond control when i see him i turn aflooded with felings and and blbdy blabdy blah k

kya karunnnnn
m turning mad for him every passing minute noh seconddddddddddd

tell me how to avoid
mein bahut try karti hun
but ye i think he has done some kind a magic on me help????????

your
teenu weenu sisterrrrrrr

Urooj x

haajoo

Goldie

haajoo

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
I M now mad nd crazzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top