Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really?😳 u see an indication? how😳

waise the doctor said everything completely rightπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SRKLuvr - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
UT has already disgraced all the Departments....Isn't there a section in Law wherein those who want an other person to be killed be punished....Whether she's done it or not she wanted that to happen Then when should she have been jailed If Ichcha was killed in that attempt At least then I hope there would have been no justifications.....Taps has to be punished The CVs are doing something sensible for the first time in this show
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well from a lawyer's knowledge of course there is...conspiracy to commit murder...here in australia has a longg jail time...but n this case the judge wuld most likely see all the mitigating circumstances! certainly in my case if I were the lawyer fighting for tapu i would mention each and every single mishap and make sure her sentence was reduced!
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah ok Sentence reduced That's all.......So still she would be jailed for some time Ok You have told that by yourself Not ME!!!Mitigating Circumstances or Whatever.....Ohhhh......Soorrrryy I don't know those
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys,the thread was abt the psychiatrist and what she said...come on,lets not make it a tapu vs ichha thread all over again..every single thread becomes the same saga after a couple pages...control karo people...no discussion except the topic please...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

and ichha is the reason tapu became like this in the first place! ichha only encouraged it by supporting all her wrongdoing! ichha, the parents and nani! they all have a haath in the destruction of a small child! dont parents have any responsibilites? tapu's only problem is ichha! away from ichha she will fully sudhrofy!

no dear its oder way around. she always tried 2 stop her from all wrongdoings but taps as usual by emotnl blackmailing made her 2 keep quiet.

and if all oders r involved in dat small child den dear i must say dat wen u get married & have children u do keep all dis in ur mind so we can hope they won't turn out 2 b oder tappu.ok but u've 2 promise 1 thing if they do any mistake after ur so much of efforts den u"ll take da blame & let dem go widout any punishment rather u can reward dem wid da same thing which they"ll break or snatch from oders.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  and now wen iccha has got married 2 vansh den why ur dear dracula meddled in her married life. don't children've any duties 2wards their parents. why its dat we demand rites v.fervently but wen it cums 2 do duties den start blaming parents not telling how 2 do ???. so poor of u dear & i really've sympathy 4 u whos so immature dat even da actor whos playing dis ckt can't convince u abt wats wrong & rite.!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes she needs punishment i dont deny that...bass u guys are making her more wrong than she is! i admit she has sinned and for that she will get her sazaa! but she is not evil and does not deserve jail! jail is to rehabilitate people! jail cannot rehabilitate tapu! she only needs to understand that ichha loves her and will do anything for her and she needs to understand this with full clarity and without that beech nani in the background poisoning her😑 then she will finally understand what she has done and she will begin to love ichha again! jail is not the answer for tapu! all her crimes have been indirectly or directly related to ichha and because of her hatred for ichha has done them...she just needs that one burst of realisation! btu her biggest sazaa will come when veer finds out her truth and separates himself from her! her biggest sazaa u can get she is already getting small bits of it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I------------------------------------
 I observed the above post by SRKLIM . Is there not  not an indication of what I wrote?
Edited by Desdemona - 13 years ago