Fan Fictions

Arti FF- Live.Laugh.Love- pt7 pg24- Sept 18 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

iluvsalman

IF-Dazzler

iluvsalman

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
i m sorry for late reply
but its aussum concept
i loved it
and i think live laugh and love is better
continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arti FF- Live.Laugh.Love- pt7 pg24- Sept 18 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
very interesting:) do continue soon!!! and PM me!

ArtiMayur.Meeno

iluvsalman

IF-Dazzler

iluvsalman

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 8:14am | IP Logged
wow
aussum update
loved it
continue soon

ArtiMayur.Meeno

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazraluvroka

i m sorry for late reply
but its aussum concept
i loved it
and i think live laugh and love is better
continue soon

Thnkyouu HazraBig smileYea, now I also think LLL is the best, so LLL it is!

will update sooooon....
Take care hun!!!

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Helloo Guyss, Smile

I hope I'm not late, but here is the 2nd part of my FF...
I hope you all like it! Leave your comments, they encourage me and I appreciate them aloot.Big smile

Enjoy...!

Arti FF- Live.Laugh.love part 2

Rati went to her room, and looked over her sheets. She came across a paper that included all of the books she will be needing for this semester.
She went to the library, and bought her books for her new classes- which were starting in two days.
She had difficulty finding all of them.
She asked a student there, her name was Tina. She was also starting her 1st year.
She went to her room,and put her books on her desk. But she wanted to see more of her Psychology book, so she went to the garden downstairs to read.
She was gonna like this class, she thought as she looked at the book.
She was hungry, and went to the caf to eat. She went to a table and sat down and looked over her book some more. In some distant, she saw Priya sitting with some boys'(she shaked her head) Yeh ladki kabhi nahi sudreh ge.

After a while, she heard a familiar voice, but it wasn't Priya, or Tina. She looked around and saw Arjun standing there, smiling.

Rati- Hey Arjun.Big smile

Arjun- can I join you?

Rati- sure, why not.i was getting bored anyways.

Is he stalking me? Rati thought.

Arjun- You don't think I am stalking you, do you?

Rati was startled for a minute, then laughed.

Rati- ofcourse not, I believe in coincidences.

Both laughed.
Arjun glanced at her book.

Arjun- So you're taking psychology?
Rati- yea,It's quite interesting.

Arjun- cool,we'll be in the same class.(he smiled) I also took psychology.
Rati- Hmm, cool. (she leaned a bit forward) Arjun,you know I had a feeling you were stalking me, but now I am sure your stalking me!

Both laughed. Rati was glad she was going to have someone she knew, and not feel like a loner.

Both started to eat in silence. Then both decided to walk in the garden. Arjun seemed a bit quieter and tensed. She noticed that in the morning also, but she didn't want to seem nosy. She wanted to ask him, and help him if possible. But it was getting to her now, She had always been a help to her friends, and she felt that now they were friends she should ask him. She gathered courage, and finally asked.

Rati- Are you alright Arjun?

A- yea, I am fine ( he said as he barely looked up)

R: you know we're friends, right?

This time he managed to look up and smiled and nodded at the same time.

R: So, you can tell me, unless its something personal. I am sorry to butt.

A: No no, its okay. Hmm, well You see there is just one small problem.

R: maybe I can help?

A: Okay, well here's the thing. I don't live on resident, like I told you before. I live Two hours away from here. It's takes me 2 hours to get here. I don't even have a car yet. Confused

R- yea that is a problem and it's A LOT of time.Shocked

A- I know,and classes start at 8:30. Which will mean I'll have to get on the bus a 6:30ish. ( he groaned like a baby) I am not a early riser you know, it'll be really tough for me.

R- poor youTongue. ( she said sadly)

Rati really did feel bad, She'll die if she had to do that. It's really hard .

Rati- So why don't you move in?

A- I would love to, but all the rooms are full, It's actually kind of my fault, I was lazy to book one.

R- ooh, that sucks.

A- haan, I went to the Info center, and they told me some students were living single in their suites. The only way I'll ever get in, is if someone is willing to share a room with me.Confused

Rati was listening carefully.Shocked

Arjun- that is why I didn't go home yet. I have to find someone before classes start. I only have 2 more days.

Rati- Not a lot of time, eh?

Arjun- of course not!

Rati thought for a moment- Arjun seems like a nice and shareef guy, Not the bakwas types. Plus he's desi and he needs help urgently. It wont hurt me to let him stay in my suite. And I will be safe, and not bored at all. I know, she though to herself, I am still the same old Rati, very shy, but will it really hurt me to be a bit friendly? I am not all that nervous and boring all the time, and I am not shy to make a conversation first, I just need something to talk about. She smiled to herself. I need to change, and this will be my first step to my changed world.Smile
Then she remembered Priya's warning- no room sharing with boys!
She glanced at Priya, who was still roaming about here and there, and once again crowded in boys.
Rati smiled and said to herself- Di, I know I'm younger, but I am growing up and can take my own decisions. I always listen and follow your directions, but not anymore, I am 18! I can take my own life decisions, I can finally decide for my self- what's wrong and what's right for me. I have full faith in God, and my God will always be with me. My heart says- Go ahead Rati, you'll be okay!Thumbs Up

Finally, coming out of her thoughts, she glanced at Arjun, who was still nervous and very confused.

Rati- arjun, I know someone who can help you.

Arjun turned to look at her, and she saw his face light up

Arjun-really? tell me,who is it? ( he asked anxiously, and stopped walking)

Rati- hmm, okay, Arjun, would you like to move into my suite?

Arjun raised his brows, and pointed to Rati- with you?

Rati shrugged- yea, why not? I mean I live alone, and I don't mind company. Arjun- are you sure? I mean, your parents, and sister...will they be fine with it?

Rati- don't worry. I can trust you.Right? ( she asked as she smiled)

Arjun- Of course you can. ( he put his hands on her shoulders, and gazed in her eyes). You will always be able to trust me.

Rati- Pukka?

Arjun- yea, solid pukka.

Both laughed a bit.

Rati- soo, would you like to see your new suite?

Arjun- sure! ( he said enthusiastically)

They both walked towards the building and headed towards the suite.

Rati showed him around, and he liked it a lot. She was a neat person, so she didn't have to worry
about her suite looking clean and all.

They entered the bedroom.

Arjun looked around and seemed impressed- wow, this is awesommee!

Rati- yea I know( she chuckled)

Arju- hmm, rati( he looked at her) I know you won't feel comfortable because I can tell. Haha'but seriously if you mind, then tell me. I'll move my bed some where else.

Rati- It's okay Arjun, as I said before, I trust you, and that is the only reason I asked you in the first place. So no worries. Besides where else will you put the bed?

They both laughed, there was really no othe room to put the bed.

Both sat on the sofa.

Rati- But you know there are some conditions!

Arjun- like what?

Rati-Well first of all, we'll have some basic rules, like no drinking!

Arjun cut her off- You mean, I'll have to go and drink water outside?

(he made a weird face) well Rati this is a strange rule.

Rati- Hit him lightly

Rati- Buddhoo, not THAT drinking, the other drinking, you know alcohol and stuff..

Arjun laughed- I know rati, I was just kidding. By the way, I agree, there shld be no drinking in the house. Understood?Stern Smile ( he gave her the suspicious look).

Rati- ofcourse, I never got drunk in my life, and that will never change. ( she smiled)

Arjun smiled, he was liking this girl, simple and honest, and very innocent. Not at all like other girls, that he had met and seen before.

Arjun- ahan, okay next rule?

Rati- next rule is..no partying in the suite.

Arjun pouted and childishly said- But I like partying.

Rati- You can party, just not in here. Because you know what happens, people get drunk and then things start flipping. You know what i mean?

Arjun nodded.- I understand.

Arjun understood, Rati would feel uncomfortable, and he respected that. But the thing was, he barely actually partyy-Ed. Only Sometimes, like rarely when his friends forced him, or there was a great reason to Parttayyy. That was about it.

Rati- just one more thing.

Arjun- what?

Rati- your curfew( she said evilyy)

Arjun- just Mines? What about yours?

Rati- I meant both of us. Okay, its 12.

Arjun looked surprised- Just 12?

Rati- yup! unless there's something going on around the whole campus..something special and exciting.

Arjun- You now rati, I thought I was going to miss my mom, but seems like I really wont.

Rati laughed. He smiled.

Rati- okay, the real deal is that I love to sleeepp, and if you're gonna be out, I won't be able to sleep, koz it's gonna feel like I am missing out on something, and anyways, sleeping is important. We need max 7 hours of sleep.

Arjun nodded- yes mom!!LOL

Rati- very good beta (she patted his shoulder)

Rati- look, we're already breaking our rule ( she said as she glanced up at the watch).

Arjun- yea right, it's 12 already! That was fasssttt.

Rati- I know.

Arjun- Okay, im gonna go now. I have to pack and all.

Rati- yea, when are u gonna be here, I'll help you unpack and stuff.

Arjun- I'll be here by 1.

Rati- kool, I'll probably be in the garden.

Arjun- alright, goodnite and take care.

Rati- you too (she smiled)

He was so caring and sweet, she thought. Stop it Rati, its not like you ever had a real Boyfriend before (boy friend as in a guy friend). Maybe all guys are like that.
Her mind- you wish..hahah.
She walked him to the door and waved at him.
She sighed and went back inside, put on her shorts and tanktop to sleep. It was really hott! She had a smile on her face the whole time, while she was going to sleep. She hated being alone of all things, and was glad she made this decision. She won't have to be alone all the time anymore....Big smile

I hope you guys liked my update, it's a bit casual...but its gonna start picking pace later on...Wink

Do leave your comments, I look forward to reading themBig smile

and press the "LIKE" tab if you liked my update.

Love,

MeenoBig smile

Edited by ArtiMayur.Meeno - 12 July 2010 at 5:22am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009nilli_rramsha.aslamprerana_mjhtAsmara.--jassi--Nirvrithikulsumdmaloo19You-Know-Who-sam-iluvsalman..Shreyu..VasuKaShliciousgopi06Beetlove.mayurartikweetrockstaryumnakapoor-Samira--RegalVintage-afshanafreenmayurartiMyInspirationzhgrhrFaria.-SMay31--afsha-..Mariyam..epiphany.myownareaSaRuv.

--jassi--

Goldie

--jassi--

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
res

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Meeno Hug

It was a brillaint update. i totally adored it. This is getting really interesting, Arjun moving in with Rati. I really liked the rules bit....LOL

You are doing a great job Meeno. Very well written. Will be looking forward to the next update.

Awesome job. Keep it up.
Do continue soon.

Loads of love,
Daania
XOXOXO

ArtiMayur.Meeno

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Daania-

Meeno Hug

It was a brillaint update. i totally adored it. This is getting really interesting, Arjun moving in with Rati. I really liked the rules bit....LOL

You are doing a great job Meeno. Very well written. Will be looking forward to the next update.

Awesome job. Keep it up.
Do continue soon.

Loads of love,
Daania
XOXOXO

Daania thnkyou soo muchhHug
I am glad u liked it...Arjun moving in with rati is gonna be rrreallu interesting..i always wished to see that kinda stuff on Mayur...but oh well, i always imagine.

Will update soon....
by the way, if u live in pak..shldnt u be asleeppLOL
LOL....

love, meeno<3

Beet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top