Fan Fictions

Arti FF- Live.Laugh.Love- pt7 pg24- Sept 18 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 27

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thnk you guys soo much for encouraging me.

So the name will be Live.Laugh.Love.

I'll update sometime today.

thnk u all once again Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shreyu..epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arti FF- Live.Laugh.Love- pt7 pg24- Sept 18 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArtiMayur.Meeno

Thnk you guys soo much for encouraging me.

So the name will be Live.Laugh.Love.

I'll update sometime today.

thnk u all once again Smile

You made the right choice.

Continue soon!   Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArtiMayur.Meeno

kulsumd

Goldie

kulsumd

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
haey dear
Nyc concept.
Thanx 4 d pm.

Luv
*kulsum*

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Hey guys, I have updated, and this is Part 1. There's alot of details, since it is part 1, its kinda important to have a lot of details, because it makes it easier to visualize.But I promise, there wont be too much detail in the future parts. LOL

happy Reading!!!

Rati and her older sister Priya, were infront of Laurier University with their parents.  Rati was beginning her first year at Laurier, while this was Priya's second year. They were saying their last goodbyes to their parents before they flew back to India.

Priya was wearing a white miniskirt and a yellow tube top, with 100 grams of lipgloss and hair gelled. Rati was wearing black skinny jeans, and a fitting purple kurta on top. She let her hair hang down. She looked simple and very elegant, she was also wearing her specs.

Mrs.Patel- Priya beta, take good care of yourself and always keep in touch, understand? You seem to forget us when you come here.

As she gave Priya a long hug.

Priya- hehhll-ooo, I am 20, not 5! I can take care of myself, and you know that well...besides, this is not a place for you to give me boh-ring lectures.

Priya was really excited to be at uni, she luh-ved to partaayyy,and to her that's what uni was all about,  partying and Boys! No wonder she got bored back at home, she wasn't allowed to be in clubs at 5 in the morning! Her curfew was 11:00!!

Mr.Patel- Priya, stop it! No matter how old you grow, you'll still be our little baby girl.

Priya pouted and hugged her Mr.Patel.

Priya-Yesh, I know.. I'll miss you daddy =(

Rati just stood there, hanging onto her bags, she was excited and she wasn't sure she was going to miss her parents a lot. She was ready for a change!

Priya- let's go Rati! How long are we gonna hang out here? WE look stupid.

Rati just ignored her sister's extremely rude remark.

Mrs.Patel quickly hugged Rati- Take care of yourself, and always listen to your older sister. We don't wanna hear a single complain.

Rati couldn't believe her mom was saying that, she was the quietest person and very hard working, when did she ever give them a chance to lecture her. But Rati just nodded.

MR.Patel, side hugging Rati- Yes, take care, and make us proud. Do your BEST!

Rati again nodded, said- I will do my best.

Rati was very intelligent, and successful in whatever she did. The reason behind her success was because she really did try her hardest all the time, that's why she got into Laurier Uni, it wasn't that easy to get in here.

Mr.Patel-if you ever need anything, ask your di!

Priya rolled her eyes- I am not her babysitter!

They said goodbyes and left. There parents had come with them from India, 2 days ago, to drop them off and wish them best of luck. They were rich, so travelling was never a problem.

Rati and Priya picked up their stuff and headed towards the gate. It was huge and one of the biggest  uni in Ontario. It was extremely beautiful and when Rati had seen it first, she was left openmouthed. 

Priya turned to Rati- Now, you know well that you can only call me if there is EMERGENCY. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I promise I will not need you. I really don't care what you do-And yea, I will be sharing my suite with one of my friend, share your suite with whoever you want, just dunt think about sharing it with a boy! (she snapped)

Rati-yes Di, I Know. (she was very hurt by her words, but she had gotten used to it now)

Priya- Di? Yuck! ( She made a disgusting faceAngryDead.) Dunt ever call me that again, here I am just Riya! alrite? Now, my friends are waiting, so I am gonna go. Party hard babes. (and she winked at rati).

Even though Priya could care less about Rati, she was really cautious of her hanging around with boys. She always said- stay away from Boys. Rati wished her Di would take her own advice. Oh well! Rati really didn't know why her sister would tell her to part hard she didn't party at all!

Rati- Okay Riya, I will. Call me if you ever need me. ( she managed to smile).

She knew her di would never need her but it felt good to say that.

Priya rolled her eyes, and quickly gave Rati a hug. Rati smiled,she awkwardly felt safe.

Priya- see ya sis!

Then she left..

Rati sighed...where to go? Shocked

She managed to get to The Info Centre, with the help of various people directing her. She got her room key- 416.  Rati was smart, and this time she managed to find her room by herself. She approached a building- it was probably 10 floors high, and it was in the Uni campus so students can live near the uni, and get involved in various activities.

She unlocked her suite, and walked down a narrow hall, she closed the door,and put her things on the floor. When the hall ended, there were two ways, left and right.She first went the left side, and came to a small kitchen, big enough for 2 people. It was already full, firdges and stoves and microwaves all ready set. She liked it. She went the other way, and opened a door, it was a washroom. Nice and clean she though.

Then she opened the last door, and came upon a master bedroom, it was really very huge. The room was already set, as they said in the deal. They provided 2 twin beds, 2 desks, sofa, 2 bean bag chairs and a television. On one side of the room were 2 beds, both against each wall, and in the middle was a night table with a reading lamp on top.  On the ends of the beds was a desk.on top of the bed was a bulletin board. Then the room opened to a brown and black carpet, it was beautiful and a sofa was leaning against the wall, on the other side of the door. Then on the other wall, was a big window, and 2 bean bag chairs underneath, and a t.v not too far away in a corner.

Rati was really very impressed, she loved her new room, it was Big and had everything she needed.She had 3 days to get ready before all classes started. Rati opened her bags and put away her clothes in the drawers that were attached to her bed at the bottom. She hung up a picture of her family and some of her old friends on her bulletin board.  

She was tired, and hungry. She decided to shower first and then go down to the canteen to eat. When she came back she went to sleep.

The next morning, she woke up and dressed up. She rarely dressed up, but she wanted to change that part of her too. She put on a new pair of jean, that were folded almost up to her knees, and a black a top on top of that,. She put on some eyeliner and mascara. She tied her hair in a high ponytail. She looked simple, yet elegant.

Since no one magically filled her kitchen with food overnight, she had to go down to the canteen to eat.

She bought a bagel and a medium coffee. She could tell most of the students had  moved in, because the cafe was crowded with hungry people. There were just a few empty tables left. Luckily, she found one and sat down quickly. It was a table for two, but she was alone. Oh well, she thought, sooner or later, I will have friends,she smiled and looked confident, and was liking her new self.

She was eating her bagel, when she heard someone say excuse me?

She turned to the side and looked, it was a boy. He was tall and cute. Haha, Rati usually didn't think that way, but couldn't help thinking like that. He was desi, she knew koz she was desi too, and a desi can tell.

Rati-yes?

Boy- Do you mind if I sit here? You see, the cafe is full, and I like to sit and eat(he smiled)

Rati looked around, and the boy was right, the cafe was full,they'll have to make a bigger one soon. She smiled and said sure.

He smiled back and sat down infront of her, and rati noticed two very deep dimples. She though dimples were very attractive. Embarrassed

Boy- Heyy

Rati feeling awkward, but replied- Hi!

The boy tired to make a conversation- So, ummm...what year are you in?

Rati- This is my first year. What about you?

Boy- Me too! Maybe we'll be in some of the classes together.

Rati smiled and said- yea, maybe. what is your name?

Boy- My name is Arjun (he smiled and lend out his hand for a handshake)

Rati smiled and shook his hand- I'm Rati, Rati Patel =)

His hands were warm and big comparing to hers. Oh well, now she knew he was a desi for sure, because of his name. Not that it really mattered where's he from, but it feels good to know someone who you can relate with.

Arjun- so..are you a resident here?

Rati- yea, I just came from India a couple of days ago, and my parents are in India, so I am living in the suites.

Arjun- cool, I am also from India. (he smiled again)

They ate in silence, Arjun genuinely seemed like a nice guy, Rati could tell because of the way he talked, he was respectful, and she appreciated that.She knew there werent many guys left like that today.LOL

Rati finished eating,and got ready to leave.

Rati- Well, Arjun, I have to prepare for Monday. so I'll see you around.

Arjun- sure.

Rati- Bye!

Arjun- Bye

They both smiled and Rati left.

Okay, guys..this was my firstt update and i hope you guys liked itBig smile

DO leave your precious commentsEmbarrassed, good or bad..both are welcome, and please tell me a way I can improve, Big smile I'll appreciate it.

Do press the LIKE tab, if you liked this part!

Luv,
Tehmina<3

Edited by ArtiMayur.Meeno - 04 July 2010 at 1:50am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam961986ramsha.aslamprerana_mjhtAsmara.--jassi--gopi06-sam-iluvsalman..Shreyu..love.mayurartiBeetyumnakapoorkweetrockstar-Samira-sreevijayanhgrhrFaria.-SMay31--afsha-mayurartiMyInspirationzafshanafreen..Mariyam..epiphany.myownareaSaRuv.

hgrhr

IF-Sizzlerz

hgrhr

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i'm def up for reading an ArTi FF..!
do add me to the PM list as well..!

ArtiMayur.Meeno

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 03 July 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Reserved Big smile

Will edit this asap.

*edited*

We have such splendid hostel rooms, abroad. LOL

Tehmina... you've explained the arrival, how contrary the natures of the Patel sisters are and the first encounter of ArTi in a terrific manner. Very well written. I had a smile on my face while I read the whole Arjun-Rati thing in the end. Embarrassed

Continue soon. Big smile

Edited by vanillamuffin - 04 July 2010 at 2:59am

ArtiMayur.Meeno

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Nice update

Liked it
Arti meet was sweet n simple
Waise Rat's hostel room was like a bunglow i thought
Priya really dosent acre enogh for Rati n her family
Lets c how stry goes
Update soon

ArtiMayur.Meeno

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Goldie

ArtiMayur.Meeno

Posted: 04 July 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Nice update

Liked it
Arti meet was sweet n simple
Waise Rat's hostel room was like a bunglow i thought
Priya really dosent acre enogh for Rati n her family
Lets c how stry goes
Update soon

Thnks Afsha...
LOL Rati's suite is small..compared to regular uni student suites, here in ontario.

But her room is combined to living room and room. 2 in 1.
Yes, Priya is a BIG brat.

thnx for reading=)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top