~~Hamara Chota sa Basera~~episode 11[no admission] - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

good morning doston...gayo shd be here anytime I guess....mera aaj naastha semiya upma and now sipping cofee...aaj office hai..so need to cook dinner in a while...phewww
haha i already posted.. i we both did together....😆
Originally posted by ani_gr

Good morning guys... how r u all ?
I went home at abt 9 chitu, but got caught with phone with my sister from australia.. then it was 11 by the time we finished talking and surprisingly my sister in bangalore called me at 11 ufffffffffffffff...... we spoke for more than an hr... so i had veryless sleep.. i went to bed at abt 1 AM.. i am already tired....
I had cereal here at the office.. now i will go get some coffeee.....
what's your breakfast ?
arrey we posted at the same time..haha...Oh I see..tumhare sisters ke saath u were talking..aise hi hota hai..when we talk to them....time just flies..

hey are they planning to come here as initialy planned?
I wish some kanta bai does the cooking for me now..like dd says..haha

yesterday my pongal was hot and soo tasty..reminded me of south india..hehe

arrey we posted at the same time..haha...Oh I see..tumhare sisters ke saath u were talking..aise hi hota hai..when we talk to them....time just flies..

hey are they planning to come here as initialy planned?
haan i think so too....
they were planning... but from aussie it is 5,000 $ ticket since it was supposed to be bought like in 2 days i told her not to waste money i will take care of myself. + for the 6 yr old half ticket.. .kitna paise unnecessarily.... uffff..... she felt bad..itna bhi nahi hai ki 10k spend karke aana hai....
yeah time flew just like that...

I wish some kanta bai does the cooking for me now..like dd says..haha

yesterday my pongal was hot and soo tasty..reminded me of south india..hehe
wow good yaar.. i like pongal, the problem is how much ever black pepper i try to put it does not get that spicy taste.. i eat not htat i don't eat, but just like few spoons, after that i feel it is plain......😆.. in my family, every one else like it, they eat with chutney... i am not so fond of... but when i make north style kichdi, i make it spicy and i eat....
I just got a mail from my sister now..was reading it..dad ka 80th B'day is coming up in November this year and she is asking me to come...I was in tears thinking..I can't make it ..at the same time...my dad is growing old..I don't want him to get old..I always want to hear my parents...uff...why do they grow old yar...

Pongal..I make with brinjal gothsu...it is very yum..yesterday it was spicy..and everyone had tears..LOL
I was busy till 9p.m yesterday...made rotis and sabji for Anand's lunch dabba....sabji is Paneer Makhani..so I need to make only dinner now.
I read it early this week abt this model..pata nahi yar..these ppl have strange lifestyle..unka life is diifferent to ours..bade log and alag lifestyle..so all this is bound to happen...
gayo..will watch one show and be back here..bahut pending hai..shows..LOL
OMG..Ani is watching TV..so mera shows gaya..haaaaaaaaaaaa