Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Uruguay's win was surprising, but it wasn't as unexpected as Brazil's defeatConfused. I still cannot come in terms with that fact. They were playing well....things went absolutely haywire as soon as they scored an own goal. I was so sure that Brazil would easily reach to the final, that I still can't believe they lost to Netherlands. Major conflicting emotions going on here. I don't know how to react exactly. I wanted their defeat.....but am not happyOuch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
LOL it is funny indeed Mels how you were so frustrated a week back about how Brazil wins all the time and now their exit is upsetting you....haha....well I toh was rooting for them to reach the semi-finals atleast cuz they were playing fabulously so far...I don't know WHAT happened to them in the match today....it's like they TOTALLY lost their rhythm after Netherlands scored a goal and tied.....they just never managed to come back into the game fully after that and Netherlands played really well....so they earned that win I guess.....Brazil lost this for themselves....I haven't seen them play this uselessly in the WC yet.....they totally unraveled right before our eyes....unbelievable.

Ghana's defeat was very sad to watch for me....I'd started to root for them....they played better than Uruguay overall in the match but luck wasn't on their side when it came to penalty kicks *sigh*.....Poor Gyan....I feel really bad for him....the guy will always blame himself for losing that one chance to win it.....how ironic that the guy who always scored in penalty kicks for Ghana couldn't make it at the one crucial chance.

Edited by nureat01 - 02 July 2010 at 3:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentMelissanimrahLadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
OMG ppl need to STOP calling Imran-Sonam the next SRK-Kads! HADH hoti hai yaar! Are these ppl BLIND or what?!!!! I-S can't even BEGIN to compare....heck RanKat have a 10000 times better chemistry together and I wouldn't even call THEM the next SRK-Kads....all this is such forced b.s....I think a bunch of journos are getting paid to make it sound like I-S chemistry is the next best thing since sliced bread when it so isn't....honestly Sonam overdoes it sometimes and Imran is sitting there being all awkward and with a 'WTF' expression on his face many times....I don't see that EASE of body language b/w them that is the hallmark of great chemistry.....the next SRK-Kajol??? Oh puhleazeeee!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentnimrahincandescence

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Funny indeed, Anu. I find it really difficult to see any good team losing (except for Italy). As if, if it were in my hands I would hand every team a cup....and give Germany twoLOL. When I hear a team losing...it doesn't affect me that much. But as soon as I see a player crying, I get so upset. Especially when the player is someone whom I so adore...Kaka. He is like the only player in the Brazilian team whom I find very endearing. Others toh I admire them as players, but am not at all a fan otherwise. I even felt sad for Japan when they lost to Paraguay...lol. Brazil toh phir bhi is a really good team which actually deserved a spot in semi-finals. I is ishmart.....initially out of boredome, but then to avoid being upset....I didn't watch the penalty shootout of Ghana-Uruguay. I didn't know which team will win (although I expected Ghana to win), but knew that whichever will lose I will be sad. Kaka's breakdown is enough of a dose for me today.

Netherlands were good....really good. But they got the edge when Brazil lost their head. Hmmm...Brazilian players went berserk as soon as the first goal happened. I guess they weren't expecting to get a goal from Netherlands, just like most of us didn't. I am assuming that Brazilian players were already pretty confident about the fact that they will easily reach to the finals, and a goal within 10 mins against Netherlands made them over-confident probably. So receiving a goal may have been a huge blow for themConfused. Sad......

Kal toh its Germany-Argentina match. I am not gonna watch it. Now that Brazil is out....I think Spain will win the WC. Unless Paraguay miraculously kicks them out. Its pointless to speculate though.....nothing is happening as per my assumptions...LOL

EDIT: Imran-Sonam the next SRK-Kajol? WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like the heights of being ridiculous and delusional. People are getting crazier with each passing daysConfused

Edited by Melissa - 02 July 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
LOL I'm also trying to avoid thinking about the result of the Germany-Argentina match.....I feel nervous about watching it....man it's gonna be a rollercoaster for sure....currently anything is possible in this WC....there are no easy wins.

Originally posted by Melissa

EDIT: Imran-Sonam the next SRK-Kajol? WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like the heights of being ridiculous and delusional. People are getting crazier with each passing daysConfused

EXACTLY.....WTF^infinity, dude! This is what I'm reading in the bolly forum and it's annoying the heck out of me....Leave SRK-Kajol ALONE, ppl! Delusional hone ki bhi HADH hoti hai! Seriously ppl have LOST it, big timeWacko.....Seriously I-S don't even HAVE dhang ki romantic chemistry and these ppl have already reached SRK-Kajol comparisons?ConfusedLOL

90% of even the positive reviews are commenting more on Sonam's wardrobe and fresh screen presence than her actingLOL.....Now I'm a Sonam fan but I'm not BLIND to the fact that she DOES look awkward in this movie....it showed in the promos only....dunno what ppl are so blind about.....and as for Imran....his reviews are also ranging high to low....seriously the reviews all just make it sound like....don't think much...enjoy a 'mushy' movie with a 'fresh' pairing, that's itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I capped some pics.....all posted in the R.com pic gallery waise....but here are some of my favs:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbeth-Faith-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Watching this show sometimes makes me feel like some frames are such masterpieces....the way they are shot...the camerawork, the acting....and such PERFECTLY beautiful bg music....this was one of those shots in the epi for me....melancholic R-I lost in their own thoughts....not paying attention to what the client is saying....yet it was such a poignant moment....the distance that had cropped up b/w them was portrayed so perfectly in this single frame shot....no one's even moving, the camera slowly pans in....the bg music just highlights it all perfectly....LOVED it.

nimrahLadyMcbeth-Faith-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
The moment Rishta.com got it's name! Woohoo! All thanks to Huzeifa! lol

nimrahLadyMcbeth-Faith-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top