Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I know Anu! The Monya shippers are going crazy with this statement of his ... anyhoo, the moment I realized that Mayank was slowly turning into Arjun on MJHT, I stopped liking the character.

Edit: Your siggys and avis are lovely .... *sigh* What a scene! I do wish that they come back with a season 2 so badly now!

KJo's movies start out with bestest intentions, but they do end up looking cheesy. I am surprised though that he manages to get great actors like Kajol on board.

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 02 July 2010 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC guys! Went for an overnight stay at my cousins.. helped me from thinking and obsessing over the last R.com episode.. LOL

Anuuu.. You've made some awesome shawesome stuff.. I'm stealing them all.. Yours and Fatima's stuff!! Big smile As for the We are Family promo.. I'm kinda looking forward to it, coz of Kajol and Kareena's performances, they both are really good. The trailer also looks fairly okayish. Its gonna be cheesy.. its a KJo film.. cheesiness is bound to happen.. LOL

LMAO @ Arjun still maaro-ing chance at Sanaya. He's got a HUGE crush on her.. Bechara..

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@LadyM and Nimrah: Thank you SO much, guys....I tried to do something a bit different this time especially with the Rohan expressions sig and I'm happy with it as well....I'm glad you guys liked 'em :-)

As for the Stepmom remake....yeah KJo brings his 'KJo-ness' to every movie regardless and while I do think Kajol-Kareena will be fabulous in the movie, I'm just kinda emotionally attached to the original for some reason....it's a story that really touched me....it was BEAUTIFULLY executed....will all the grey areas....everything...and just the TITLE of this movie is SO cheesy...."We are family"...hadh hai yaar.....anyways, I'll live with it I guess.....have no choice, do I?

haha yeah, Arjun never leaves a chance to plug his jodi with Sanaya....finally uske dil ki muraad thodi bahut puri ho rahi that he's getting all these MaJan scenes in the show, right? lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahLadyMcbeth

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Lol I can understand what you mean Anu.. and ditto with you on the title.. god.. I was cringing when KJo asked everyone on twitter to vote for the best title.. all of them were soooo cheesy.. and asked for suggestions too.. One of the actors even suggested Maa Tujhe Salam.. Can you believe it!? *shakes head*

Edit: I'm loaded with all your stuff Anu.. so thank you once again, firstly for making it.. and making them so well and secondly for sharing it so generously with all of us!

Edited by nimrah - 02 July 2010 at 9:27am

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
ROFL ... I just watched SGP, LOVED it when Suhana slapped the "idiotic guy" on his face when he tried to act smart with Rajni. Suhana scolding Disha for calling the "idiotic guy" her Bhaiyya was so funny.... and ultimately Suhana ragging Inder to slap him again because his breath was stinking of cigarette smoke and Suhana giving that aira-gaira guy lessons on "Cigarette smoking being injurious to health" was ROFL-worthy! Loved Suhana today. No wonder the bhabhis melted so easily ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimrah

Lol I can understand what you mean Anu.. and ditto with you on the title.. god.. I was cringing when KJo asked everyone on twitter to vote for the best title.. all of them were soooo cheesy.. and asked for suggestions too.. One of the actors even suggested Maa Tujhe Salam.. Can you believe it!? *shakes head*

Edit: I'm loaded with all your stuff Anu.. so thank you once again, firstly for making it.. and making them so well and secondly for sharing it so generously with all of us!

Whoa he was considering Maa tujhe Salaam at one point?!ConfusedLOLLOL....Mahaan hain KJo sach mein!  Seriously the man needs to grow a brain *shakes head*

Aww you're too sweet yaar *hugs* I'm so so glad you liked everything! So thank YOU! Muahhhh!

nimrah

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

ROFL ... I just watched SGP, LOVED it when Suhana slapped the "idiotic guy" on his face when he tried to act smart with Rajni. Suhana scolding Disha for calling the "idiotic guy" her Bhaiyya was so funny.... and ultimately Suhana ragging Inder to slap him again because his breath was stinking of cigarette smoke and Suhana giving that aira-gaira guy lessons on "Cigarette smoking being injurious to health" was ROFL-worthy! Loved Suhana today. No wonder the bhabhis melted so easily ...

Me too loved the epi....seriously fantastic....Loved how Suhana went full on phoolan devi on that guy and gave him a KARARA slap for DARING to talk in that manner with HER Rajni DidiLOLLOL.....And the way she launched into her "I HATE smoking" lecture....I could so identify cuz I have a friend from college who gets just as hyper about smoking and smokersLOL....personally I can't stand the smell either....ughhhh.

Suhana was FANTASTIC today....it's these little unexpected things she does.....how she shows her concern in her own way....that is what makes her so endearing....seriously no wonder the bhabhis couldn't hold out ultimately.....Suhana doesn't do anything with malice in her heart or ulterior motives....she always just expresses what's in heart simply....and all the bhabhis wanted was for her to care about their feelings too.....and when they saw how she was willing to almost KILL a guy for misbehaving with them.....and later on the way she told Rajni how her chhole bhature are far better.....it's these little little gestures that can go such a long way.....Loveddd the ending with the way they were all eating gol-gappe....Rajni-Disha had totally melted by then and were back to treating Suhana like their fav. little sister....awwww....and I loved how SGP started playing there....this is why I love this show!

Precap was HILARIOUS too....next week's gonna be fun with Suhana's 'bargaining' attempts...LOL....I'm loving how these three are bonding now.

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I could so identify cuz I have a friend from college who gets just as hyper about smoking and smokersLOL....personally I can't stand the smell either....ughhhh.

I hear you .... I can't stand smoking or smokers either ... Once my I went for team dinner with my colleagues and they chose to sit in the smoking section of the restaurant. I being polite didn't say anything, but the aftermath was horrible. I almost threw up ... yuccckkk!

Re: SGP - That's the beauty of Suhana. That she does things without malice in her heart. But only Ishaan and Badi Maa can see that (for now) :-) Although I loved the episode, I was thinking about whether this temporary fix solved the problem. I think it only melted the bhabhis momentarily. Should Suhana err again, she'll be in a much bigger trouble with the bhabhis. I wish Suhana had got some lesson out of this cold war, at least. I can understand Badi Maa's philosophy, lekin phir bhi ... Anyhoo, apna kaam toh enjoy karna hai ... I loved yesterday's and today's episode. Yesterday I was ROFLing when Ishaan was telling Suhana about his idea of romance ... what a bhondu he is truly! LOL

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 02 July 2010 at 11:41am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top