Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Oh it JUST came out today?? Haan then it might take a while to be uploaded on YT I guess.

I'm gonna watch IHLS for timepass as well but frankly the ONLY bit I've liked from the promos is 'jab mila tu'.....everything else never really impressed me....and sadka hua promo confirmed more than ever that these two CAN'T bring out the standard bollywood filmy gaane waali chemistry....they should refrain and spare us....

yeah we saw a very different Isha in the last few epis.....but barring how she was annoying me with the way she was blatantly lying to Rohan about Ashish.... it was interesting to see different sides to her.....the entire season was generally easygoing until the intense buildup to the finale....they wrote it out brilliantly.

Isha was ADORABLE with her drunk blubbering! LOL....loved that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentMelissaincandescence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
All - Congrats on the new CC Dancing

Anu - Thanks for making it Big smile I can't stop watching the last Rohan Isha scene. It was so intense and yet so straightforward. *sigh* Your bet, along with Mash's persuasion did the trick. I truly berate myself for missing out on a wonderful serial! Anyhoo, better late than never ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissaAreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Just watched the trailer of Peepli.....yup, it seems to be an interesting film. I doubt though if I can watch it alone. I am likely to get bored. I will need to accumulate my siblings and cousins to watch this filmLOL.

Hmmm...barring my negative reaction towards Isha's change of beahviour, I also liked watching her doing something different. All her behaviors which annoyed me made contribution to the story. Its not like she had a drastic character change for nothing. It was just like watching another side of Isha and it helped develop the story, hers and Rohan's relationship. So all was for goodBig smile. I wonder how long it will take me to get over this show. I just cannot come in terms with the fact that we may not have another season and Rishta is a done deal. Probably sending 20-25 hate mails to Sony will bring some peace to my heart :P

The 'Suno Aisha' promo that we watched in YT...how long was that? The one I saw in MTV had another small para to the song we heard on YT. Hopefully someone will upload it soon.

ProdigalStudentLadyMcbethAreYaar

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Hey LadyM....yeah...better late than neverBig smile And even I can't stop watching the last scene over and over again. Magical hug.....*sigh* and the snuggle....awwww....

Anyway, LadyM, Anu....I gtg now....for realLOL. Catch ya guys tomorrow. *hugs* Take Care!

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@LadyM: LOL better late than never indeed....hey it's kinda like me watching SGP later on even though that happened randomly without anyone encouraging me much or placing bets...haha....

The last scene is just something else....I'm not gonna get over it anytime soon....lol

@Mels: Exactly....every behavior change, every gesture, it all counted towards the storyline....that is the genius of R.com.....we're not gonna get over it anytime soon....We'll keep hoping for season 2....meanwhile yeah you keep up the hate mails to Sony....haha...dil ko thodi bahut thandak toh milegi usse....lol

ok byeeee yaar! *hugs* Take care! See ya tomorrow.

ProdigalStudentincandescenceLadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Click to view full size image

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrah

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
The Stepmom Remake.....personally I'm a bit put off by the random dancing....maybe some movies are just not meant to be remade into candyfloss bollywood musicals....this would be one of those movies in my opinion.

Kajol is amazing....but even then the way Susan Sarandon played this role is etched in my memory forever...and Kareena is a good actress too but no Julia Roberts by ANY stretch of imagination....Julia was BRILLIANT in that role.....what I don't get is why they couldn't have made her a photographer like Julia was in the original.....like why does she have to be some kind of bimbo model or whatever....I thought Julia's character in the original was damn cool. In this one toh they seem to have made the HUSBAND the photographer :S lol

That aside, the kids are cute....some of the lines are funny....but some of it's cheesiness is putting me off....and the whole lighthearted vibe they are giving to what was a very poignant movie in actuality.

nimrahLadyMcbeth

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged

'Life is larger than a character' - Arjun Bijlani

02 July 2010 | 8:48pm   Comments 19 Comments

Mayank aka Arjun Bijlani of Star One's popular show Miley Jab Hum Tum on a sweet conversation with Tellybuzz…

The smart, cute, intelligent student turned professor Mayank aka Arjun Bijlani of Star One and Sunshine Productions' Miley Jab Hum Tum fame in a composed and frank chit chat with Tellybuzz… 

The Sanskrit meaning of Arjun is 'White' and Mayank stands for 'Moon' so what matches your personality more?
(Hmmm) Moon is also white, so I feel both the meanings are interrelated and it's a coincidence with me. But I think white suits my personality more because I'm very calm and peaceful in real life.

According to you, is Mayank popular because of MJHT or it's the other way round?
See, the show is always bigger than the character because it's the show that makes a character and the person enacting it popular. So for me obviously Mayank is popular because of MJHT.

Do you have a committed approach in real life?
I would say my work is also a part of my personal life, so if I'm dedicated towards my work, then I'm the same as a person too.

What was your very first reaction on hearing about the exit of Rati Pandey from the show? (Answer first as Mayank and then as Arjun).
Mayank is obviously very shocked and sad as he has lost his wife; he loved her a lot.

As Arjun, frankly speaking it is a creative call. However we had been working together for so long, and I can say that her absence is felt. Apart from that I sense my work is more important for me and I'm inclined towards giving my best shot.

Do you see your character to be incomplete without Nupur?
I sense that the feeling of incompleteness is not just related to me and Nupur. In fact it's true in case of all the couples. Any couple, even in real life is incomplete without each other.

For example if we take the example of Samrat and Gunjan, at present their relation has also turned sour. But they share minimum screen space, so they are better placed. 

Every show has their ups & downs, did you at any point of time think of quitting the show?
I had felt that a couple of times but that was completely due to human nature of getting bored of doing the same monotonous work. But then I realized that as an actor I had to understand that TV serials can't get over in 3 hours span. It is an elongated sequence, and I had to tell myself that I haven't reached that saturation point as of now and I love being a part of MJHT.

One adjective that could explain the following relations in the best way:
Arjun & Mayank: Buddy
Mohit & Sanaya: Interesting
Arjun & Sanaya: Sizzling
Arjun & Rati: Cute

If given a choice to get back a female lead opposite you, would you opt for Nupur's comeback or a new face?
Obviously I would like Rati to comeback. But I wouldn't mind a new face either and I would like to convey this to the audience also, that life is larger than a character. I accept that viewers like watching a certain couple, but now that Rati has left the show and has moved on, she would also like to work with some new co-stars. It's unfair on part of people when they try to limit an actor's scope of experimentation.

In Season 2, all the original characters have undergone a makeover except for you, what do you think is the reason?
Firstly it's a huge show and it has just taken 3 years leap, so make over wasn't mandatory. Still I had a word with the channel on the same and they explained their requirement. They wanted to portray Mayank as a friendly professor, so they aspired to carry forward his character the way he was.

How happy or sad are you with Season 2 of MJHT?
I haven't judged Season 2 but naturally everyone has a special bonding with the first season and it is the same with me too.

Are you satisfied with the way your character is growing in the serial?
I have got a lot of appreciation for my new change in the character. I'm happy to do something new and more than that I love going to the sets, doing make up, giving my shots, so have no regrets.

Do you think your original identity of Arjun Bijlani is lost in your character of Mayank?
I don't think so, today lot of people know me as Arjun Bijlani. Earlier it was the other way round, but now it's quite balanced. And like every person I would like the audience to know me by my birth name.

Now the creative is planning to pair you with Ria in the serial. Do you think audience will accept it?
I don't think they are trying to pair Mayank with Ria; it's just that certain actions of Ria remind him of Nupur, so they are sharing some nice scenes together.

What kind of a girl do you aspire for in real life?
When time comes people will know (smiles). (When probed further) I believe that when you love a person you love her for what she is, so I can't set any specifications. But yes my life partner would be someone who is already very close to me and whom I know well from a long time and share a great compatibility.

Any dream role?
Depends what comes my way, but I will choose the best for sure.

What about a negative character?

I won't mind doing a negative character, but I will want it to be subtle and not loud. I would love to do a negative role that expresses emotions through eyes without those heavy makeups; I find them very funny.

Your craziest fan mail till date:
There are many of them which I can't even disclose. But some of the craziest were when girls mail me saying I want to marry you. Though I don't get time to reply to them, it surely spreads a smile on my face.

Message for the fans:
I Love You all.

@blue:ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL This guy will NEVER stop maaroing a chance on Sanaya....since day ONE iski sui Sanaya pe hi atki hui haiROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ProdigalStudentnimrah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top