Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
And then ofcourse there's the classic hitting spree....haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissanimrah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#57!!!! (Page 2)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
If not BnB, they should give Angela-Hodgins info at least. Any info on Cam will even doLOL. At least I won't be irritated like the way I get when I even hear Daisy's nameConfused.

Just read the review of IHLS. As expected, a movie full of cliches. The reviewer seemed to have liked the movie though.....hmmmm. I will watch it anyways...so really don't care about the reviews. I still have so many movies left to watch. Will probably finish up with them after this semester ends.

Awwww.....and I didn't know till now that the extended version of 'Suno Aisha' was out....NICE!!!!!!!

Edited by Melissa - 01 July 2010 at 2:40pm

ProdigalStudentAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Eeeeeeee extended version of Suno Aisha??? *runs to YT*

LOL yeah ANY person's info would do....heck give me ARASTOO info but spare me DAISY! ughhh! lol

Yeah I read the IHLS reviews too....most trashed it as expected....and I LOVE this one review that mentioned that there is NIL chemistry b/w Imran-Sonam....haha.....I so agree.....they can pass off as BFFs, that's about it....romantic chemistry is TOTALLY missing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentMelissanimrah

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Yes, off course...the hitting spreeLOL. I watched these episodes long after they aired. Probably two weeks later.....so never really got around discussing these episodes with you guys.

Isha has this habit of hitting Rohan.....lol. I love it when Isha starts hitting Rohan. Over the last few episodes, I missed this Isha so much. But the last scene of the last episode totally made up for all of it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
LOL sorry I misread your previous post....you're saying most ppl liked it?? Ohhhh.....well I guess I focussed on the less biased reviews.....LOL

Ok I searched for the extended suno aisha promo but I can't seem to find it :S

LOL yeah Isha has a habit of hitting Rohan....I've loved it a lot over the season.....haan but the last few epis got more intense in a different way naa....so there wasn't much scope...however Isha DID kinda hit him in one of the 2003 flashbacks in b/w also when he said something typical Rohan like as usual...haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Another random pic I love....haha

Huzeifa: ae Rohan...yahan pe kuch hain kya?
Rohan: arre chup reh.....
[pause] RI looks disgustedLOL
Rohan: udhar hi reh....paas maat ana.
Huzeifa: Haan?
Isha:Sorry Huzeifa....
Huzeifa: Hain na? Hain na?

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nimrahincandescenceLadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
LOLLLLL Melsss.....that is why I LOVEDDD that epi....SO freakin hilarious! Huziefa's rash issuesROFL....and the LOOKS that RI gave him there...haha

----------------

This looks interesting....dark comedy produced by Aamir....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ProdigalStudentnimrahMelissaLadyMcbeth

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Anu, I also tried finding the Aisha video in YT, but couldn't. I guess no ones uploaded it yet. I just caught it on MTV.

As for IHLS reviews....who cares anyway. I am going to watch it because I liked some Sonam-Imran scenes. Movie toh full of cliche hi hoga. It got good reviews from certain people....I am guessing most of them are girls who likes everything that looks good outside.

Yeah...the last few episodes of Rishta got quite intense. But I really missed the old Isha. It seemed like we were watching this entirely different Isha. In the last epi, when she said if she was being too stubborn with her decision....I was like 'finally you realized!'....but then Ashish went on about his 'goa trip' and stuff so I got annoyed again *rolls eyes*

But awwww......the flashbacks, Isha's long and sad face and the blabbing in the last scene made me adore Isha all over again. Rohan toh...I was never annoyed with him...lol....so I was all Day Dreaming over him.

nimrahAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top