Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I just saw one bit of it where Shravan hands Saanchi a contract to sign it and says that he doesn't want to keep her in the dark.. and then Nidhi spots the contract and shows it to Babu. That's about it. Then I saw Bhoomi singing Pyaar Ki Aik Kahani and Sreeram singing Tum Mile. Bass..

Oyeee.. Dutta realized? Wow! Sachi mucchi? I'll see it tomorrow as well.. 😆

Lol seriously Anu, I had to explain them why Italy was the defending champion.. by mentioning how Pakistan was the defending champion in this year's T20 World Cup. Sab ke dimagh cricket pe aa ke atakte hain literally.. 😆 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Even I'm thinking of watching LTL today as Dutta Bhau finally realizes...

There's news that Mishal and Mhai do not get along well off screen...according to the vids you posted Anu I think that might just be a rumour....were there any cold vibes between them in any of their other interviews?....

That news is total crap from what I've read.....it's very obvious in all their interviews that they get along very well....Mishaal especially seems to be quite fond of her and kinda dotes on her in a way even though he pulls her leg a lot.....so I'd say all those were just rumors....that's what everyone in the forum was saying too when I read some articles.
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I'm back! :D

Had to go mow our stupid lawn. It's so not fun.

But it's so funny cuz we're like the only desi house in our neighbourhood and you can tell cuz our lawn is so 'don't care types' 😆 All the 'gore' houses have their lawns all perfect with flowers and everything. And then there's our house where we just don't care. LOL :P :P

Anyways, I did see that Anil Kapoor vid before I left. LOL Anil Kapoor's so entertaining. I love his optimism. LOL And I loved how Abhay Deol seemed so amused by him. With him wanting all the 'masses' or whatever to love him. LOL Man he seems like such a kid many times! 😆 It's cute. LOL And he still seems to get so happy/excited at the MENTION of hollywood or slumdog. 😆

I like Abhay's way of doing things though. I like how he just does what he wants. Goes to show, he actually loves what he does, and does it for the fun of it. Cuz he wants to, not for fame/stardom/other random reasons. I really respect people like that. :)
AreYaar thumbnail
@Nimrah: Yepp Dutta realized! LOL....I thought they showed the realization in a nice manner too.....they used the dream within a dream concept from Inception....LOLL....but nicely shown I have to say.....sweet, simple yet poetic.

@Pallo: Hey....welcome back....lol

Yep that's why I admire Abhay too....he does his own thing....forges his own path....
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok I guess I'll go make the next CC after all then....lol
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Nimrah...Yeah watch it n decide...

Heyyyy Paluuuuu.....LOL@ you watching THOSE movies... havent bothered with even one of them...Ahhh there was a time that I was SOOOO obsessed and in love with Bollywood, I watched like everyyy film...spouting filmy Bollywood style dialogues at every opportunity...lol.... Now toh I don't even watch ONE film in a month..

LOL Mash...I'm still a bollywood fangirl at heart I guess. Not obsessed I would say, but bollywood's like my TRUE entertainment source. 😆 I love watching hollywood movies and all too, but it's just not the same kind of enjoyment. I guess I'm such a desi at heart. 😆

But once in a while we do get good bollywood movies. I wanna watch Tere Bin Laden. It seems funny. And Aisha of course. I also saw the trailer of this John Abraham movie...I'm forgetting what it's called now...O YEAHHH Ashayein...I remembered cuz of the song. lol But it's made by the same dude who made Dor, and Iqbal and all. Even though the trailer's really confusing...but still I'm intrigued. And someone posted this song, from this new movie called Lafangey Parinde on facebook. Don't you LOVE that name btw? How awesome is that tittle for a movie? LOL I love it. The one with Neil and Deepika. And I love the song.

Wait, Imma find it and post it here.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be11kBprZnA&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

I'm loving this song! lol It's so catchy!!! The promo bits are looking pretty cute too. Although I did see the official trailer of this movie, and it looks alright till about the end where it's the usual maar dhaard and stuff nonsence ghussa-ed in. So that kinda put me off. Will prob. watch this one just for this song then. :P lolEdited by cute2stay - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ehh. So Dutta's realization was good. Chalo, I'll watch it tomorrow on TV only.

Lol I like the name Lafangey Parindey.. but the movie looks boring to me.. Same crappy movies the YRF seem to come up with.

Ohh talk about coincidence.. I got a message from a friend of mine who has gone to Islamabad for a conference and she met Fawwad there. The guy from Daastan. She's so happy! 😆 😆 I'm like okay, mubarak ho! 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@Nimrah: LOL this Fawad guy is chhaoing everywhere it seems....haha....good for your friend :-)

Yeah I did think Dutta's realization was shown well....I was actually surprised cuz I expected it to be weird and very slow paced dragging and all....usual LTL standards....but it was better than I'd expected....nicely conceptualized and very well enacted. Chalo you watch it when you get a chance....lol

@Pallo: I concur with Nimrah there....title's interesting but the movie doesn't look all that great to me....the song's alright I think.....I didn't find the soundtrack to be all that impressive :S
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I love this comment someone posted under the vid of the Dutta realization scene in reply to ppl who were making fun of the scene....haha

[quote]again i have encountered some no sense of appreciating good cinema ... well? it would have? been Maan pulling GEEET and watching her eternity then it would have been a Gr8 scene of the millennium to some of u here.[/quote]Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago