Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@LadyM....and it is the German team whom I am supportingπŸ˜†. My first choise is Germany, then Argentina and then Spain.

Hey Fivr and Nimrah! Yeah Brazil lost. I was praying for that only, but when they lost I felt bad. But good that they won't win for the 6th time....at least not in this WC. Uruguay-Ghana match is boring me now. The match has dragged to extra time. I want Uruguay to win, but as I don't care that much about either team.....so even if Ghana wins I won't be that bothered.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nimrah

Oh my.. Khush qismati.. I'm honoured! *dazzles happily* πŸ˜† Oh god! Mcat on 16th!? All the best for it yaar! πŸ€— I know you'll do great! I still have 2 months before my MCAT!

Thanks yaar!! I need all the luck - I am so freaked out!

Hmm.. I have quite a bad experience with a RS show.. *cough* Munna show *cough* but I'll give those 2 episodes a try since you recommend them.. The girl is an extreme version of you? LOL I'll have to see this girl's character then.. πŸ˜†

Ermm.. Who's Munna?!??! 😳 *realizes that it will probably be a hillarious explanation if the name is indication* 🀣🀣 And don't put your self through unneeded torture on my account! I mean I loved Raavan and I just saw the reviews yesterday that said it was an epic fail.. That should give you some idea of my sense of taste.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Okay.. voting in that thread.. and I do watch that show every now and then so I have an idea what is going on in that show.. although recently I haven't been watching ANY show thanks to FIFA.. but I'll vote nevertheless.. Thanks for the artistic sense wala compliment as well fellow dazzler.. *high five*

*sigh* You get to watch Fifa?!?! And I get to be stuck at work when Fifa's on. So blah!

nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww c'mon.. I know you'll be fabulous! Just relax and give it your best shot!

Lol actually Munna is the main lead of RS's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.. he's called Munna because everyone (i.e all the elders) in his family calls him so.. But Munna is such a freaking girl in all his ways.. like the way he talks, walks everything.. he's such a girl.. he just puts you off.. πŸ˜† So we tend to call him Munni at times as well.. Apart from this amazing male lead, the female lead just keeps on hyperventilating as if she's an asthmatic patient and both the families make such a huge issue out of everything that you just want to bang your heads on the wall..

Sorry I got kinda carried away with that rant.. you see I STILL have to tolerate this crap because my aunt watches this show and there's no FIFA at that time so I HAVE to watch it.. *sigh*

Yes, I get to watch FIFA.. even I don't want to.. I have to watch it because my father is absolutely crazy about football and wants everyone to watch the matches with him.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Aww poor you.. *pats on the head* I know what its like to miss FIFA.. Why don't you record the matches to watch them later? But maybe you don't get enough time to watch the recorded matches as well.. I feel for you yaar.. *continues patting*

Edit: By the way Fivr, why don't you watch Rishta.com?? Its such a good show you're missing out on..Edited by nimrah - 13 years ago
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Melissa

Hey Fivr and Nimrah! Yeah Brazil lost. I was praying for that only, but when they lost I felt bad. But good that they won't win for the 6th time....at least not in this WC. Uruguay-Ghana match is boring me now. The match has dragged to extra time. I want Uruguay to win, but as I don't care that much about either team.....so even if Ghana wins I won't be that bothered.

Yeah it is indeed sad to see any team lose.. But since everyone kept on bragging about them.. I kinda wanted them to lose..

Oh ditto about the Uruguay-Ghana match.. Its boring me as well. Although I want Ghana to win.. but I don't really care if Uruguay wins either.. πŸ˜†

Anyway I'm off.. have a class tomorrow morning. Bye guys! *hugs*
AreYaar thumbnail
Wow even Ghana lost.....*sigh* heartbreaking to watch....especially Gyan crying in the end....him missing that one golden chance to win it with the penalty kick....what an emotional rollercoaster of a match!

Day of shockers in the WC....first Brazil and now this.....I'm still in a daze.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

Anu....I love the Rohan-Isha siggies that you are using!!!! Is the 'heart has its reasons' siggy free for use? Please...can I use it?

Thank you so much, Mels! Ofcourse they are free for use yaar....feel free to use anything you want :-)
AreYaar thumbnail
@Nimrah/Mash: SGP was really good this week starting from the Wed epi....so I'd recommend those epis to watch for sure.....especially the Thurs and Fri epis were excellent.
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Uruguay's win was surprising, but it wasn't as unexpected as Brazil's defeatπŸ˜•. I still cannot come in terms with that fact. They were playing well....things went absolutely haywire as soon as they scored an own goal. I was so sure that Brazil would easily reach to the final, that I still can't believe they lost to Netherlands. Major conflicting emotions going on here. I don't know how to react exactly. I wanted their defeat.....but am not happy.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL it is funny indeed Mels how you were so frustrated a week back about how Brazil wins all the time and now their exit is upsetting you....haha....well I toh was rooting for them to reach the semi-finals atleast cuz they were playing fabulously so far...I don't know WHAT happened to them in the match today....it's like they TOTALLY lost their rhythm after Netherlands scored a goal and tied.....they just never managed to come back into the game fully after that and Netherlands played really well....so they earned that win I guess.....Brazil lost this for themselves....I haven't seen them play this uselessly in the WC yet.....they totally unraveled right before our eyes....unbelievable.

Ghana's defeat was very sad to watch for me....I'd started to root for them....they played better than Uruguay overall in the match but luck wasn't on their side when it came to penalty kicks *sigh*.....Poor Gyan....I feel really bad for him....the guy will always blame himself for losing that one chance to win it.....how ironic that the guy who always scored in penalty kicks for Ghana couldn't make it at the one crucial chance.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG ppl need to STOP calling Imran-Sonam the next SRK-Kads! HADH hoti hai yaar! Are these ppl BLIND or what?!!!! I-S can't even BEGIN to compare....heck RanKat have a 10000 times better chemistry together and I wouldn't even call THEM the next SRK-Kads....all this is such forced b.s....I think a bunch of journos are getting paid to make it sound like I-S chemistry is the next best thing since sliced bread when it so isn't....honestly Sonam overdoes it sometimes and Imran is sitting there being all awkward and with a 'WTF' expression on his face many times....I don't see that EASE of body language b/w them that is the hallmark of great chemistry.....the next SRK-Kajol??? Oh puhleazeeee!