Maal of the day - 1st July - Dutta - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
After watching today's episode I also don't blame Dutta for what he has done but I just don't know how to react. WE ALL KNOW that he cares for her....he just needs to realize that shew as innocent of the Supriya act.......So with that in mind, ..... We are going to see all next week with Nakusha leaving the house ( Ihope not...but I can see this track DRAGGING BIG TIME)  ....... 

Then she gets kidnapped by anna because he assumes (correctly of course) that Dutta cares alot for his Naku (remember he said Meri Naku).....  And will use her to get to Dutta becasue we have heard Dutta say is about a hundred times now that anna will go after family and there is no one else in the family that is worth targeting other than Naku........ well maybe Kala for us viewers but not in the mind of anna...πŸ˜†

Then when something ACTUALLY happens to Naku, Dutta will be the first one that realizes that he was wrong in seperating from her and he has to save her now because his life is not complete without his wonderful Naku in it........

So that's how I see the next 4-8 weeks progressing before we finally get Friday's back for LTL......
my favourite dialogue today was nakku telling "hum phhir se acche dost banenege..hum acche pati patni bhi banenege"
and dutta's-"kal ka din humaari zindagi mein kya lekar aayega..pataa nahin"//loved nakku's expression there

i still wonder what dutta will do when he comes to knw the truthi hope he does justice and not leave them free as they r his sisters😑
Hey DD excellent post yaar,though this first time
iam reading this I must very well explained...I just
finish watching the episode Ian totally overwhelmed.
Iam not angry on dutta coz it must equally hard to
take this decision..he married naku forcefully to take
revenge from her and make her life hell.he thinks
letting her go would be right thing to do,coz even
though he knows she loves him ...he feels he won't
able to give her the happiness and love she deserve..he
forced this marriage on her.
He don't trust in love anymore after all the betrayal he
went through...
After saving his and his family he is indebted to her..
So he wants her have a new begining in her life..
But my heart went out naku though ,her whole world
came crashin down...but I still have my hopes up,
ganpati bappa will be the saviour ...
This not the end,it's the journey of a beautiful begining...
Picture abhi baaki hain mera yaaroo...
Thanx for the post ....

take care and see u around πŸ€— Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Dew-drop

DD ....ur bak with ur Maal of the day ...
Woo hooo ..i m so happy ...πŸ˜ƒ

will read & comment in a while ...!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......yep....and I will wait for your comment.....

*puts the pillow on the laps and looks at the screen*..waiting....tick tick 1...tick tick 2.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SAraW

WOW!!! 😲

I m speechless!! 😲

but i must say that i completely agree with u DD ... Aisa pehli baar hua hai 😲

and OMG! MAAAL of the DAy is back tooo ??????

yuppieee Happy days are here yet again !!!!!!

LOVED the way u have expressed ur thoughts... abt all negatives and positives.

wil come back for more bakbak .. πŸ˜†

*puts one more pillow on the lap and looks tukur tukur at the screen*....
sara, bakbakoing wuld start soon
...........tick tick 3...tick tick 4.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Chaudhrytm

Well i have to say excellent piece of written work...... I think Dutta is too scared to listern to his own heart and thinks he is not worthy of Nakku...... i cried today about Nakku and Dutta, this suprised me with his decison to seperate......πŸ’” This is the state of Duttas love for Nakku...😭

His feelings are finally shaping up gal....few more days of patience and we would see him ACK them, realize them and take action on them!!

What they showed today, was a phase between hatred and love....and it was shown very commendably by CVs and potrayed amazingly well by Dutta!! πŸ‘
very good analysis DDπŸ‘πŸΌ....wish i had a brain like urs....oh i forgot i dnt hav 1πŸ˜†...neway.....i completely agree with u hun.....i respect Dutta's decision, obviously i was disheartened for nakku....but then again everything happens for a reason...hopefully the CVs had a very good reason behind 2day's epi..... today's epi  left everyone on the edge of their seats....so eager to find out how the story develops....i'm optimistic about it..... Edited by tashafan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by raziya56

nice analysisation of the situation DD- You really understood duttas dhak dhak.......... πŸ˜‰ i guess this is duttas way of making justice......and well i just can wait for monday!!!!!!

Raziya.....I am not expectign much from Monday after watchign the precap....probably Naku deciding to leave the house.....she accepted Duttas decision silently.....and I guess she would plan to leave the house.....tehre might be some cherishable rendezvous between Naku and Dutta next week, but the plot wil concentrate on her leaving the house.....
Originally posted by yoyo2

dancing dol zabardast post yaar, πŸ‘dutta ne kaafi kuch observe kiya hai or shayd uss ne kuch absorb bhi kiya hai, besides the sups eloping, he is still confused on that one,,, lekin ab ye nakku ko azad karne wali baatπŸ˜ƒ, i'am gald and sad too. iss mai dutta nakku ka nukhsan hoga, lekin viewers ka shayad fayda,πŸ˜‰ (distance makes the heart grow fonder)maybe there is a tingy bit of guilt or its is not guilt but he feel that he should play a fair game with nakku a good deed for a good deed, "i save me and my parivar so badle mai hum tum ko is pinjre sai azad karte hai" azad tou karke dekho dutta shri ram patil, uss ke baad jo tumrahi haalt hone wali hai na,,, beta daru ka khazana jo jama kiya hai na tune, kuch kaam ka nahi ho ga,,,ek dum yedha bana ke jaaye gi ye larki πŸ˜†

Yoyo, He observed everything, absorbed whatever he could.....and made decisions based on whatever he had confirmed in his hand.....and u know....separation is important for their relationship, to make dutta miss Naku and then during this separation, the truth should also come out.....i dnt think he is guilty, although he does say that he cannot change the past and hence its better to forget the wedding night and the past 1 month......

haan.....ab to daaru full on kaam aayegi.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......need to do something.......*goes and replaces daroo with apple juice*......ab jaa....pee le! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
Just wonderful writing! πŸ‘

Deeply Saddened Too.