Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

NitzoooooπŸ€—...............needless to say a striker once again......ur posts are beyond words to even define.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mrs Ridhimma Siddhant Modi...............ahhhhhhhhhhh......how wonderful does this sound......so strong...so impactful and so honorful..........and there is this certain aura with this name.......and today we saw that aura in ridz's behaviour.........She was merrily swaying away in the love of her husband .........the love that was so evident in her eyes........the love that she had for her husband with whom she had just shared some wonderful and meaningful moments..........

Moments where there was love, respect, care and joy...........moments where there was deep understandings.......appreciation and acknowledgment........moments of peace and harmony of the heart .......moments of soulful songs that the beats of hearts were rythmically humming as she shared that space with her husband on that date.........

What was beautiful to see was her glowy, playful yet a peaceful but vibrant smile as she talked to that picture of her and her husband.......its even more heart touching to see how sweetly she was commenting on her husbands goof ups not focusing on the goof ups but the intentions behind them........

As I had mentioned yesterday in my analysis that I posted in the AT......that "Love has the power to bring out the best and the worst in a person"....... it had brought out the best in Sid but today we see that indeed it had also brought out the best in Ridhimma..........from the stubborn, cutely bratty and temperamental girl who had become a breathing robot at the darkness of life and who later turned in a constant waterflow of tears, she emerged as a woman who now is able to see past little things in life......a woman who has matured in the beauty of life .......of understandings and appreciation........a woman who can smile thru the silliest gesture possible only coz she can see thru underlying honesty of intentions and emotions..........

Ahhhhhhhhhhh..................as u rightly said......Beauty of love.......but a love that holds grounds of different nature........a pure and honest love between a man and a wife!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
lulu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"He is her most precious"

beautiful post

thank you.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As usual, lovely post!! Your post is so refreshing!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post Pocu.

Its been a while since I have replied to your thread but I have been reading them πŸ˜† Just been busy and lazy combination of the two really πŸ˜†

Seeing this Riddhima like this is different for everyone even Armaan because the Riddhima he knew was different, this Riddhima's is Sid's Riddhima he helped her when no one was there he made her live again and now watching them smile makes me smile.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well said poco...loved the post! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Though i would have loved to watch the scene not as a flashback, it being shown as riddhimas flashback was impactful, it furthered the notion that she is head over heels in love with SId, all we need to see now is her confess it to sid (even though he already knows 😳)
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow well written. Beautiful updte
nikita_88 thumbnail
Lennie and Shilpa - Loved your takes as well πŸ‘!

Lennie - You summed up everything brilliantly.
ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi pocu.............Love u..........

Such a wonderful post on ridz pov...........felt wonderful reading it......

As u mentined in yr post...........It is a love of a broken women who realises how much she loves her soulmate........Even she goes to extend of behaving so kiddish, the effect of Sid also caught her up.......
Now she loves and adores her hubby's actions with love and so enthrills those moments as a teenage girl...........Also she loves to accept him totally along with his blunders also

Also i loved the way u said,

We have seen Riddz lose balance totally everytime she felt that Sid would leave her - be it when Sid went to see a girl for marriage, be it when Sid called Riddz genuine effort to save their marriage a drama, be it Sid's hatred and distrust after the Lonavla disaster.What am trying to convey is that this woman whom we saw after her marriage to Siddhanth and the journey that they have covered, she is Siddhanth's Riddhima as Lennie says. The Riddhima whom Sid put back brick-by-brick and blew life into her thread by thread - she is Siddhanth's creation from her own ashes.
Awesome words..............Truly Siddhant has rebuilt her from the ashes.........
The day Sid saved her life.............From that momnet she  is totally a different Ridz and she started to believe that her life is Sid.............By burning the memories of Armaan she herself let her out and i feel from that moment itself Ridz life is Siddhant..........and only Siddhant.....

Poco..............Nice u have mentioned Lennie's word also......Great....

Loved it .............keep Going yaar............

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
nice post poco u could tell riddhima is madly in luv with sid!!!!
ash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NItzy πŸ€—

Awesome post as usual.
It was so refreshing to see her like that.... Smiling to herself, revelling in her new found love for her husband. Now she does not see the discrepancies, she sees the effort behind. She was as thrilled as a girl after her first date. And Sis is the one who put that smile there. He will know that soon.

Love,
Ash