Zara Nachke Dikha

~Mastkalandar Ki Jaan~*Siddhesh .V. Pai AT {3} (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 78

Page 1
Page   of 78
Page 3 Page 78

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Guyss I think this is our last ATCry
M so gonna miss u guys Broken Heartand this show Broken Heartand siddheshBroken Heart and his smile Broken Heartand his danceBroken Heart and his pranksBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maahii-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Mastkalandar Ki Jaan~*Siddhesh .V. Pai AT {3} (Page 2)" in Zara Nachke Dikha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

baby_doll_15

IF-Dazzler

baby_doll_15

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Horray new AT!!!

Jessica11001

Goldie

Jessica11001

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

M so gonna miss u guys Broken Heartand this show Broken Heartand siddheshBroken Heart and his smile Broken Heartand his danceBroken Heart and his pranksBroken Heart

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
CryCryCry

baby_doll_15

IF-Dazzler

baby_doll_15

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

aww..we will still have contactHugHugHugHugHug

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by may268

aww..we will still have contactHug
Lets seeAngryu were toh full gayab wen kayamath got overOuchOuch

baby_doll_15

IF-Dazzler

baby_doll_15

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Lets seeAngryu were toh full gayab wen kayamath got overOuchOuch
I was there for months..I only became less active coz I didn't have internet and I had most of you guys on FBEmbarrassed

baby_doll_15

IF-Dazzler

baby_doll_15

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Summary Part 5

She quickly released her hand from his hand was ran. He ran after her and was shocked to see Priya with Mayuri. He started followed them secretly. Aksshat, Minu and Jessica who were too busy talking didn't even realise that Siddhesh left.  Then he saw Priya getting on a bus while Mayuri was waiting for someone. He thought of going up to her but a guy came upto Mayuri and started harassing her. Siddhesh who couldn't control his anger went up to the guy and slapped him and beat him up. Mayuri who was shocked and terrified quickly left as she noticed a black car. Siddhesh noticed that Mayuri was going tried calling out to her but got punched by the guy. Siddhesh punched him back and ran behind the car. Minu and Jessica were upset at night after finding out about his mystery girl. They feared that Siddhesh was going away from them. Aksshat who was more than happy for Siddhesh  wanted to help him out. Aksshat goes up to Siddhesh and tells him that Priya forgot her chain in the house and gives him a chain. Siddhesh looks at him puzzled. Aksshat quickly tells Siddhesh to climb up the window. Siddhesh was shocked. Aksshat begged him and eventually agreed. He told Siddhesh to go to the window on the left hand side knowing that it was Mayuri's bedroom. It was raining heavily and Siddhesh reached the gates and quickly went inside. There he saw Mayuri getting wet in the rain just like last time. He smiled. Mayuri turned around and saw Siddhesh. She seemed scared and quickly ran away. Siddhesh felt distressed but he carried on walking upto the house. He climbed up the pipe and reached the left window like Aksshat told him to. Lucky for him the window was open. He quickly jumped in. Much to his horror, he heard someone scream!

Hope you guys like itEmbarrassed

Edited by may268 - 01 July 2010 at 12:09pm

Jessica11001

Goldie

Jessica11001

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
mayuri yaar what can i say??? another masterpiece !!!! lolz !! Thumbs Up
loved the rain part........really hot !!! ROFL getting too excited now.......can't wait for the next one !!!!

btw mayuri, i think u should post the previous parts together in this AT too.......coz if anyone comes directly here then they won't understand the whole story..........Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top