rel="canonical" href="http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1428866&TPN=150" />
Sensational South

Telugu Industry aka Chat Corner ;) (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

kyaa?! shruthi and siddu are dating? o.O i actually liked siddu and soha ali khan LOL

but uff balakrishna annoys everyone...i hate how he thinks he's this young dashing actor...acting with women that are old enough to be his daughters.....so gross ewew

haha masala is good when everything is balance, fighting love comedy everything...when theres an imbalance...that's when the problems befin ROFL

and yeeah i saw the trailer! LMFAO ringa ringa.... ohgod -__- and uff the trailer looks horrible...i can't imagine salman playing that role and asin replacing genelia either...they're going to kill the hindi version uff

hailaaa Nainaa.. i like the trailer.. but Salman is not a college student.. he is a business man.. i like Salman.. he's my fav actor in bolly.. LOL but i can tell u it would work.. cuz that kind of movie is never made in Hindi..but mannn orignal ready was sumthing.. it was amazingggg..that Kid and his mummy and his dada were sooo damn hillariousss ROFL

Balayaa iss ewwwwwwwismm..DeadDeadDead

sooo wat else is up Naina garu??

OMGGGG 150 pages.. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by Pulwasha - 16 April 2011 at 12:38am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telugu Industry aka Chat Corner ;) (Page 150)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
hha I like salman too although my favorites at the moment are imran and hritik....hehe but well lets see how the hindiversion ends up...i shouldn't judge this early ROFL and lets hope this one is ahit for asin....otherwise she will be out of the industry very soon with a few flops already -__-

hm what else will be up? -_- it's so late, already 2:45.... i should sleep...ill go at 3 hehe ^_^

im going to go create a second thread.

PARTYYY! we completed one thread successfully...haha we all talk a lot ROFL

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

hha I like salman too although my favorites at the moment are imran and hritik....hehe but well lets see how the hindiversion ends up...i shouldn't judge this early ROFL and lets hope this one is ahit for asin....otherwise she will be out of the industry very soon with a few flops already -__-

hm what else will be up? -_- it's so late, already 2:45.... i should sleep...ill go at 3 hehe ^_^

im going to go create a second thread.

PARTYYY! we completed one thread successfully...haha we all talk a lot ROFL

yeaaaahh go ahead.. post the link here..

we suree dooo man.. LOL.. i like Asin.. she was soo good in Tamil movies.. i dnt knw wat happ to her in hindi.. i saw her in LD and i was like did she have a memory loss.. how could she forget acting?? LOLLOL

i sleep late at like 4.. LOL

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2

That's the link everyonee!

and hehe i didn't even bother watching london dreams....i read all the reviews and hated the storyline before i even saw it  ROFL

lolol and dont worry, usually i pull allnighters...but luckily for me...spring break started today so i decided im going to get as much sleep as humanly possible...you know, try to emulate kumbhakarn ROFL

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Telugu Industry AKA Chit Chat Corner 2

That's the link everyonee!

and hehe i didn't even bother watching london dreams....i read all the reviews and hated the storyline before i even saw it  ROFL

lolol and dont worry, usually i pull allnighters...but luckily for me...spring break started today so i decided im going to get as much sleep as humanly possible...you know, try to emulate kumbhakarn ROFL

ROFL i knoww ehhh.. i will do that once im done with uni..Dead

lets move to the other thread.. reply there.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top