Sensational South

Telugu Industry aka Chat Corner ;) (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

ayyo!

didn't you read the article that said that next movie, pavan kalyan and trisha kiss official....

he's so old dude -__-

lets see...

wait what telugu movies have had kisses...i only know of the hindi ones...o.O

Madaaamm... i posted that article..LOLLOLyooo so wats he's old..if Amir can do it so can he.. he;s younger than him..

hmmm there was a kiss in Ye Maya Chesave, Devadasu, Aata, Billa, Lakshyam, Baava etc etc etc etc.. but the trisha one im talking bout was from tamil..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Telugu Industry aka Chat Corner ;) (Page 149)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

ayyo!

didn't you read the article that said that next movie, pavan kalyan and trisha kiss official....

he's so old dude -__-

lets see...

Madaaamm... i posted that article..LOLLOLyooo so wats he's old..if Amir can do it so can he.. he;s younger than him..

hmmm there was a kiss in Ye Maya Chesave, Devadasu, Aata, Billa, Lakshyam, Baava etc etc etc etc.. but the trisha one im talking bout was from tamil..

i read it on indiaglitz...hehe i didn't realize it was posted here....sorry!

bhmm true i guess.... OH ew aata....i remember that one..the movie was a waste as was the kiss....

although siddu looked mighty handsome...

ye maya chesave was the one with nag's son right?

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pulwasha

ayyo!

he's so old dude -__-

lets see...

i read it on indiaglitz...hehe i didn't realize it was posted here....sorry!

bhmm true i guess.... OH ew aata....i remember that one..the movie was a waste as was the kiss....

although siddu looked mighty handsome...

ye maya chesave was the one with nag's son right?

yeaaaahhh Naga Chaitanya one..

Siddu always looks good man..Embarrassed okay so who are ur fav tolly actors???

i dnt know why i like Ileana.. she is cuteeee..LOL

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
haha i liked ileana in pokiri but that's about it...

hm as for actors mahesh, siddu, and prabas are pretty much it....i dont really like naga chaitanya...his acting rneeds to improve....

and for actresses, it's pretty much trisha, kajal, and genelia...oh and anushka! i absolutely loved her in arundathi....

how about you?

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged

haha i liked ileana in pokiri but that's about it...

hm as for actors mahesh, siddu, and prabas are pretty much it....i dont really like naga chaitanya...his acting rneeds to improve....

and for actresses, it's pretty much trisha, kajal, and genelia...oh and anushka! i absolutely loved her in arundathi....

how about you?

really just that?? i like alot of people.. my choice with Bollywood is very limited but i like alot of people in tamil/telugu moviesss... Okaaayyy so my obsession is "Allu Arjun" Blushing... and then i like ram, Ram charan, Prabhas, Mahesh, Sidhu i dnt like chaitanya... in the older league Venkatesh, Nagarjuna, Ravi Teja are good.. Ravi Teja iss Hilaaaarioussssssssssss... Don seenu made me cry with laughter..ROFLROFL

I like Trisha, Genelia.. Kajal looks good but she cant act.. Tamanna looks good.. she cant act.. taapsee is promising.. Anushka is amazinggg.. I like Ileana she also looks good but cant act.. tho she was very decent in Kick,,

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
uff wow...im the exact opposite LOL bollywood my list of favorites never ends...but telugu ovies...i get tired of all the fighting...it bores me to death sometimes as it always so gory -__-

and yeah in the odler league i definitely like nagarujuna and venkatesh...not a fan of chiru or balakrishna or whoever....

tamanna was good in konchem ishtam konchem kashtam....i think her and siddu looked really good togehter.....

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

uff wow...im the exact opposite LOL bollywood my list of favorites never ends...but telugu ovies...i get tired of all the fighting...it bores me to death sometimes as it always so gory -__-

and yeah in the odler league i definitely like nagarujuna and venkatesh...not a fan of chiru or balakrishna or whoever....

tamanna was good in konchem ishtam konchem kashtam....i think her and siddu looked really good togehter.....

OHMGGGGGG Balakrishna makesss meee madddddd.. i wanna kick him off the screen..i was watching the songs on maa tv yesterday all the nice songs were coming and then his face came.. i changed the channel.. never put it on back..LOLLOL

Yeaaahhh there were rumours that Tamannah and Sidhu were dating too..Confused but i guess everything was cleared after Shruti's arrival.. i dnt like her..Dead meeehhh..

some mass masala movies are good but not all.. mass masala like ready and kick is good.. but they do it extensively sumtimess.. when in started watching telugu movies in 2007 i used to love those action movies cuz they were new to me.. but i still kinda like thosee..LOL and i lovee how they are bringing the trend to bollywood too.. did u see hindi ready trailer??

Edited by Pulwasha - 16 April 2011 at 12:23am

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
kyaa?! shruthi and siddu are dating? o.O i actually liked siddu and soha ali khan LOL

but uff balakrishna annoys everyone...i hate how he thinks he's this young dashing actor...acting with women that are old enough to be his daughters.....so gross ewew

haha masala is good when everything is balance, fighting love comedy everything...when theres an imbalance...that's when the problems befin ROFL

and yeeah i saw the trailer! LMFAO ringa ringa.... ohgod -__- and uff the trailer looks horrible...i can't imagine salman playing that role and asin replacing genelia either...they're going to kill the hindi version uff

Post Reply New Post

Go to top