Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

To my dearest friends Tulsey, Tanya and Sid Happy Canada day to you and all other  IFians residing in Canada....Enjoy the fireworks.....

Edited by Dabulls23 - 01 July 2010 at 5:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseycarpe-diem

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Canada!!!!!! (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Malajiji

IF-Dazzler

Malajiji

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CANADA

LOVE U
PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN..
XOXOXO

Tulseycarpe-diem

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

The most memorable time that Nov night was when the plane came close to Toronto, the pilot told us, "we are now in Ontario and on our way to Toronto", and when we looked below as we got closer to Toronto, the whole ground was lit with lights...OMG..it looked like Diwali.....the whole visible ground was so lit so lit that we just went ..OMG..OMG..We moved in our seats like pathetic going-to-be FOB's.  We had no care of our surroundings, didn't care what people thought of us...we were just sort of jumping in our seats.  We landed late evening and it had snowed that very day.  My 2 brothers and I were so excited that we did not sleep for days......

Tulsey, we came here in April so there was no snow. I always sit on the isle seat so I cudnt see through the window but when the plane was going closer to the ground, we cud see houses so I jumped near the window nd looked down. We saw so many roofs nd houses in a row. They all looked the same. I was like yeh saray ghar ek jaise kyun hainLOL nd then I said yeh to bilkul doll house jaise dikhte hainLOL My sister had a doll house just like the houses here. It was pretty hot that day. Everything looked soooo clean nd clear. We went to our uncle's house in Mississauga nd stayed there a couple of days. It was sooo quiet. In Pakistan, our house was on the main road so we cud hear the traffic all the time so it was very quiet, especially at night. I didnt cry that much till my dad was in Canada but he left after we moved in an apartment. I cried sooo much everyday. I didnt talk with my dad for a month bcoz I wud start crying as I wud start talking so I wud make any bahana nd run away while my mom talked with my dad. Even today I start crying nd I really avoid him when he leaves Canada bcoz I know I will cry a lotEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulseycarpe-diemDabulls23

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
awwwwww Sid Hug

Tulseyunknown18

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Awwwww Sid HugYou are just sooooooo cute...

Tulseyunknown18

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Sid you are so sweet.   i would have done the same too.  I always loved my dad.

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Happy Canada Day to All Of you!!! Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top