Zara Nachke Dikha

Hum tum with Siddhesh and Rashami

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

STAR Plus' weekend dance reality show Zara Nachke Dikha will witness something different this weekend, as for the first time Mastkalander Siddhesh will be seen romancing Massakali Rashami Desai in the Hum Tum round.

We spoke to Siddhesh who said, "This week, audiences and judges would be surprised to see me in a different avatar in a romantic duet song with cute and adorable Rashami Desai.The song is full of romance and I am sure everyone will love it. The song has three different seasons like Autumn and Winter. Just the way it was shown in Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna…and the song is Tumhi Dekhona Yeh Kya ho gaya.."

Further he praised Rashami, "She is a wonderful dancer and a good human being. Being an actress, she performs with full perfection. I am sure all her fans would love her more in this performance. She is so graceful and elegant in her dancing style that any dance form suits her."

So who will take away all the accolades from the judges? Massakali Rashami or Mastkalander Siddhesh?

Don't forget to watch them this Saturday –Sunday at 9 pm only on STAR Plus.

Edited by kishubedi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Wow An Article on Siddhesh and Rashmi Duet :-)m sure they will give dere best donno abt judges comments 😆
Thanks for sharing :-) They make a wonderful Couple and the Chemistry was seen in technical rehearsal itself😳
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow....nyc interview
siddesh and rashmi rocks
-Sneha thumbnail
From the little I saw, they rocked. I hope it turns out great, because I expected a lot from the Hazel-Akshat duet but was mighty disappointed!
zainabkazmi65 thumbnail
great chemistry between rashmi and sid
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sneha

From the little I saw, they rocked. I hope it turns out great, because I expected a lot from the Hazel-Akshat duet but was mighty disappointed!

But u can't really judge their act cuz most of it was cut out, plus everyone loved it and came on stage to congratulate them. Looking so forward to the act
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Arre wah!!!! Ever since Rashmi had taunted the boys team about always sending Siddy in the Zara Hatke Round (which is a fact ), my mum and I always craved to see these two in a Deo Spirit round....

Iam so looking forward to their duet!!!!!
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: robinc07

But u can't really judge their act cuz most of it was cut out, plus everyone loved it and came on stage to congratulate them. Looking so forward to the act

Robin Even i agree wid sneha yesh most of the part was cut out but wahtever i saw was not impressive akkshat was fab but the choreography was very mediocore trust me i don expect rashmi and siddhesh duet to be gud either

Edited by DisneyDudette - 13 years ago
kuhu_cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! siddhesh n rashmi, both are gr8 dancers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait
loveraghavsia thumbnail
wow siddesh and rahsmi!!!! it will b rocking
pics r awsome