Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sanji123

why am i the one doing all the talking why aren't their many SR fans saying anything

we don't have time 2 answer this question!!!!! Y do u AR fanz care if we r a SR fan can't u see everyone wasn't an ar fan!!!!!!!! u keep liking AR and let us keep liking SR!!!!!!
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: punjabkudi98

we don't have time 2 answer this question!!!!! Y do u AR fanz care if we r a SR fan can't u see everyone wasn't an ar fan!!!!!!!! u keep liking AR and let us keep liking SR!!!!!!

sorry
Vedika211 thumbnail

why am i the one doing all the talking why aren't their many SR fans saying anything

Sanjhi, it's not personal. Maybe SR fans are not online right now.

Also, it is all right to not know why one started a particular topic 😊 I just hope this topic does not end in a fight.
_darklove_ thumbnail
mods pls close this topic i don't want a fight here either and i think SR fans are getting offended by me Edited by sanji123 - 13 years ago
shamil thumbnail

😆  this is not the first time AR fans wanted to know what u have asked. So I guess all are bored and have better work to do than repeat  their answer in  every other post.

_darklove_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

😆 this is not the first time AR fans wanted to know what u have asked. So I guess all are bored and have better work to do than repeat their answer in every other post.

yeah true i just didn't see a post like that
punjabkudi98 thumbnail

it's ok
shamil thumbnail

mods pls close this topic i don't want a fight here cuz i think im going to start a fight

just pm any one of the mods.. they will do it
and dont let this topic or the answers bother u.. 🤗
shamil thumbnail

yeah true i just didn't see a post like that

oh, this particular type of post crops up now and then. Some are just curious while the others try to preach us about the eternal love story and its charisma. Unfortunately they end up in fights and mods rush to close them🤣
_darklove_ thumbnail
oh, this particular type of post crops up now and then. Some are just curious while the others try to preach us about the eternal love story and its charisma. Unfortunately they end up in fights and mods rush to close them🤣

i did put no fighting but who knows thats why i wanna close it