Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Friends,

I read this article and wanted to share with you all..It says that Rajeev is to act in Ketan's Serial and not any film..Sujalfan is always correct in giving info!!!👏 For the benefit of all here is the article:-

Yes, Rajeev Khandelwal, better recognised as Sujal of Kahiin To Hoga will soon appear in a TV series being made by veteran filmmaker Ketan Mehta.

The series, we hear, is based loosely on the American TV series 24 hours. Mehta confirms that Rajeev would be a part of the show, but adds. "It is too early to talk about it. I have yet to finalise the rest of the cast."

About the theme of the show and the channel it will be telecast on, Mehta has the same answer. "Too early to talk," he quips. Why Khandelwal? "I have seen him in Kahiin To Hoga. He has a very good face and is a fine actor. So why not?" Mehta shoots back.

Ketan Mehta

At the moment, Mehta is headlong into the Aamir Khan starrer The Rising which is due for release in a few months. Khan is said to have charged Rs 75 million for the film. Set against the backdrop of the Indian Mutiny of 1857, The Rising tells the tale of a heroic sepoy who spearheaded the movement that later grew into the struggle for Indian freedom.

Back to Khandelwal. Right now, he is in Malaysia with Aamna Shariff. Reason? The duo is shooting for a Pakistani serial where Rajeev plays a business tycoon and Aamna plays a tomboyish girl. She falls in love with him and undergoes a change in her looks. Slowly but surely, she turns into a glamorous gal.

The duo's Malaysian commitment will mean both lead protagonists will be absent from Kahiin To Hoga for about 10 episodes. The script, we hear, is being managed such that a parallel storyline flows during the couple's absence.

It would be interesting to see how Rajeev, once back from Malaysia, juggles both shows- Balaji and Mehta's. Will his role in Kahiin To Hoga decrease as a consequence? Watch out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for sharing the article!

PreityGirl thumbnail
thnx for the article, i hope they dont start lessening his scenes in KTH even more, after this week without him and amna.
phoenix thumbnail
thnx for the article Edited by phoenix - 19 years ago