Pavitra Rishta

Views about Varsha getting slapped by her husband (Page 2)

Poll Question: Views about Varsha getting slapped by her husband

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
52 [50.00%]
36 [34.62%]
13 [12.50%]
3 [2.88%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
satish shouldnt have done that .... there are other ways to solve this problem ..... yes varsha was wrong but his mother was wrong too .... feel bad for satish .... lets see what happens next .... i m sure he must be feeling bad for what he did

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Views about Varsha getting slapped by her husband (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeram64

Groupbie

neeram64

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I dont support wife beating but in this case I think Satish was help less.Varsha was little too much.She should understand her husband'd situation first before her ego.I call it ego because her MIL did say I am sorry.Have to let go certain things in married life.She should be grateful that her husband supported her but I think she  took him for granted.Has to see what would have happned if He wouldnt have supported her. Some times it is very difficult to belive certain things in life.So I thunk in way he beheaved out of frustrations.He could slap his wife he cant do that to his Mother.It takes time to foregt certain things which MIL said but have to try and forgive. My opinion.

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
totally against it.  he could have just grabbed her hand and took her in the next room.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessonlineThe_Other_Woman

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Satish was wrong, he could've shouted in anger or he could've scolded her like a child but to slap her and that too not show remorse that was a cold thing to do!

princessonlinecarpe-diem

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Domestic Violence is a big NO-NO...Satish is supposed to be an educated and decent guy..use words not muscles...

There is no reason to hit a woman or anyone for that matter.

princessonline

princessonline

IF-Dazzler

princessonline

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I felt that Satish shouldn't have slapped Varsha that was uncalled for. It is never okay to hit a women and that too in front of everyone. It was his fault this time he should apologize he humiliated and hurt Varsha. I know what Varsha was doing wasn't the best thing to do but if you think about it and look at it from Varsha's prospective its not that wrong. At first I thought that Varsha was wrong but then I put myself in her shoes and realized that she isn't that wrong. It sometimes is really hard to forgive someone who hurt you so much. If I were in her shoes I would have also reacted the way she did, but what I am not able to understand is why she kept on trying to make things better with BA before and after she was mad at her. But this is just what I think I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Riya =D

-Maahii-

-Maahii-

-Maahii-

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Not just Varsha in this case, but I believe that physical force is NOT the way to correct anyone, anytime al all. There is always a much more civilised way of getting your point across.

I feel this applies not only to husband-wife or adults but even to parent and their young children.  

princessonlineThe_Other_Woman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top