Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

My Untouched Desire (Maaneet) pt 18 pg 87 (Page 9)

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini_s

hope nothing ba dhappens that would break the Geet-Tara friendhsip...

well
i guess u'll just have to wait for tht
right?Wink

love
pooja
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rituka7

damn cool
superb
update soon

well
thank u so much

love
pooja
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Superb! I love the trio........their friendship! Tara loves Dev.......hope he too realizes that soon.....lolz......and aww...poor Maan was feeling jealous already.......but doesn't want to accept it......lolz.....am sure he is gonna regret his plan like anything......lolz......do continue soon!

aww
thank u soooo much
i am really glad u loved it so much
thanks really a ton

love
pooja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antares

kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiangyal

please pm me!!!

yeah sure, i will definitely

love
pooja
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TANYA 18

very nice new concept. plz carry on :-)

aw
thank u so much
glad u liked it

love
pooja
kweetrockstar IF-Rockerz
kweetrockstar
kweetrockstar

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Special thanks to all those who pressed the like tab, n commented.

Part 4

Finally, it was the day of submitting the project reports to the professor. Geet, Dev and Tara were very happy with the outcome of the project. It had been an amazing one, n they were expecting top scores for it. The other lectures began and ended quickly, while the trio was excited for their submission. It was lunch time, Geet had come to the canteen to get some coke n snacks for herself n her friends, who were waiting for her in the garden. She ordered the counter guy, n decided to write something, while her order got ready. She opened her laptop, n her mind n heart traveled to the other world, the world which belonged to her, the world of her imagination. Suddenly she heard her name, n she knew the order was ready. She kept her laptop in her bag, n collected her order. As soon as she turned, she bumped into a hard figure, and was abt to fall, which made her close her eyes. All her food fell down, but luckily, she was clinging to something, n was in mid-air. She immediately encircled her support, tightly with her arms. Thats when realisation hit her, it was someone, a guy, it was him, tht one unique guy, but her heart feared to name that guy.

-------------------------

Maan came to the canteen, he knew it was the time to execute his plan. He recalled his words to Vivek, who was hiding nearby.

"Vivek, remember, the file is red coloured, it is in her bag, yeah, i have seen it, thats the one, u need to be quick in taking it, while i distract her, i want no mistakes, otherwise u know me"

Maan saw her sitting on tht table, she was writing something in her laptop, n she looked lost. Sometimes, unconsciously, she wud move her hand to tug behind a strand of her beautiful hair. She wud ocassionaly frown, or twitch her nose, or pout, or twist her mouth, n this made her look cute and adorable. It felt as if she was oblivious of everything around her, lost somewhere else, and she jerked all of a sudden, when her name was called. Maan came out of his thoughts, signaled to Vived, and headed in her direction, only to hit into her as she turned. Maan noticed she was about to fall, and involuntarily, his hands went to her waist to save her. The food fell from her hands, n due to the suddenness of the event, she closed her eyes, fear visible on her face, n immediately brought her hands forward to encircle around his neck. He felt a shock run down his body as soon as her arms came in contact with his neck. Then he felt a warm sensation around his body. Her skin felt smooth as he felt hers, n he inhaled in her deep scent.

The canteen was filled with just a few people, who ignored this scene, but Maan, he felt flying in the heaven. He bent his face a little, only to feel her breath on his face. Being so close to her, he did not want to let go. The world had stopped for him right there. He smiled seeing her face from so close, the face which hadnt allowed him to sleep peacefully since the last few days, the face, which he knew was prettier, and more beautiful than God's any other creation. He observed her for a while, taking in the beauty of her eevry feature. Her twitched chin, her rosy lips, her cute nose, that sweet forhead, those pink cheeks, n finally, those eyes. He just wished she opened them once, so that he cud stare into them, from so close. Without amy barriers of all the materialistic things. Sudddnely, he saw her eyes move, n he focussed his gaze on them, so that he didnt miss anything. But to his bad luck, someone pushed past them, he lost his balance, n they both landed on the floor, side by side.

The moment which Geet had been wishing for came suddenly, just when she was about to open her eyes. They both landed on the floor, as someone pushed them. She immediately left him, grabbed her bag, n went running away, without giving one glance in his direction.

The way she ran out, confused Maan to the core, n he was about to call her, when he saw Vivek going out of the canteen, giving him a thums-up, and now did Maan recall his plan, Vivek had managed to get the file, n immediately putting it in his bag, he had gone off, he was not supposed to meet Maan, until college got over. Maan shook away the disturbing thoughts he had been having about Geet, and smirked thinking about his plan.

"Tara, you're in for a big loss. I am sorry, but Maan Khurana hates losing, n u shud've known that. Now this is what i call, 'ek teer se do nishane'. You're doomed Geet Handa, better luck next time".

The class started, and everyone's project was read on the spot by the professor. He was quite impressed by some students, but kept saying that none of them had been to the level where he had expected them to be. Maan sat their enjoying the time (seniors were also present as they were involved too) Geet's group was the last one, but Maan knew patience always paid off. Soon, the professor called out to Geet, n Dev n Tara mutterd good wishes to her. On her way to the professsor, Geet put a hand in her bag, n she was shocked. She was shocked beyond limit. Maan was waiting for just this one look, n he high-fived with the rest of his friends sitting there. He knew the drama wud begin now,

"Haan, Miss Geet Handa, please present ur project file?", the professor said,

"Uh, wo, wo sir, wo file...", Geet stuttered, while Dev and Tara exchanged worried looks, the whole class started whispering,

"CLASS, SILENCE! Miss Handa, do u have the file with u?", the professor asked with certain anger,

Geet glanced at Maan, with a blank face, and then she saw Dev and Tara with tension visible on her face, then she lowered her head, n finally spoke to the professor,

"I am sorry sir, but i dont have the file, and i cant submit the project",

The professor got real angry at this sentence,

"Miss Handa, do u know what are u speaking. The score marking of this project is so important for ur final results, and u do not have the file, did u even make a project?",

Geet only nodded with her head still down,

"Then its highly irresponsible of u not to have brought it. Do u realise what effect will this have on the scoring of ur groupmates who worked so hard for it, i am sue u dont, otherwise u wud have been little responsible. But i cant let the others suffer because of u, Mr Dev, Miss Tara, and Maan my boy, u three are given two extra days for the project, u will be scored on that basis. And as for Miss Geet, she will be given a fail. I dont know whats up wid u children these days, u have no focus on ur goals. Make-up, fashion, boys, these are all u girls thing about. I had thought of u as an exception, from what the principal said, but it looks like u too are one of them Miss Handa. Talk about comparing yourself to ur brother, his reputaion is not gonna earn u any score, u r not even 1% like him Miss Handa, not even a single percent. I wonder if u really are his sister"

Geet had heard every word with patience in her heart, but the last words, made her flinch. A lone tear escaped her eye, as she rushed out of the classroom. This was why she always feared of being comapred to Adi Bhai, because someday, she might not live upto the expectation, n it wud arise the same question, was she really his sister? Did she have even a single gene like his? Being cut off from Adi Bhai was what hurt her more, coz she had always considered him as an essential part of her life, without whom, her survival was in danger. After coming here 7 years back, leaving her old home, n trying to forget the painful past, Adi's love was what helped her survive. She still doesnt know why, but she knows the fact that she had always loved Aditya more than Karishma, even though they both had offered her the same thing, love, but still, she felt more secure with Adi Bhai's love. The professor's words pierced her, they made her realsie that she wasnt Adi's real sister, n this hurt her like hell.

As soon as Geet rushed out of the class, Dev and Tara's anger was beyond limit. They immediately went to the professor,

"Sir, we both wud like to be failed along wid Geet, u can score Maan for the assignment", Dev said angrily as he too left the class,

"Yes sir, please put a fail to me too, anyways it wont matter, since this is the grade i am used to, so now if u wud excuse me", saying this, Tara gave an angry and accusing glance in Maan's direction, and went away.

Maan sat their motionless, shock all over his fave. He hadnt expected this, the profession's reaction was not what Maan had planned. He remembered Dev's and Tara's anger, he knew Tara wasnt angry for losing the bet. There was more to it, and Riddima, the tear that had come out from her eyes, didnt escape his notice, n as it flowed down, it felt as if his heart was being pierced by a sword. Maan felt as if he had been slapped hard in the face, he turned to look to his friends. While Anny and Chako showed him a thumbs up, he smiled a little. But when he saw Sumit and Simran, Sumit gave him a disgusted look, and turned away his face, and Simran too had shaked her haed at him. Maan felt the burden of the mistake he had done, and first time in life, he wasnt happt after winning a bet, but he cudnt figure out the reason of it.

Dev and Tara reached the place where they knew Geet wud be, the fountain in the garden. It was situated at a distance in the garden, n they knew she loved the peace n beauty of that place. They went there, and saw her sitting, with her head in her knees. They knew she had beencrying, their heart just knew it. They went to her, and sensing someone near her, she looked up. Her eyes were red and swollen due to the amount of crying. They just moved forward, and hugged her from either side. Geet kept her head on Dev's shoulders as she too hugged both of them. Dev and Tara were shocked at the amount she had been crying, they knew she was hurt, due to the humiliation, due to the mention of her brother, but why did it hurt her over the limit, was beyond their thinking. Little did they know the actual reason. They sat in the same position for about some time, and now that Geet was composed a little, did she wipe her tears and suggested they move on. No words were used, no speeches spoken, they just understood each other. Dev and Geet got up, but Tara lay down instead, and tried pulling Geet down with her bag. Dev and Geet both glared at her, while she just gave her cute smile, and opening her both arms wide. So both of them moved to each side, and tried getting her up, pulling her one hand each. They managed easily, but as Tara got up, there was a loss of balance, and she fell down taking Geet's bag down wid her.

'PLOP'

Along wid Tara falling down, came out something else from Geet's bag, which caught the trio's eyes. Dev moved forward and picked it, and showed it to Geet, with the same questioning look that Tara had.

Geet was shocked to see Dev holding the red file of their project.

Maan came out of the class, and was immediately pulled by Vivek into an empty classroom.

"Look Vivek, thank u very much, the plan went quite well, and here's ur payment but...", Maan started to speak, but was cut in by Vivek,

"Maan, i am very sorry, plz forgive me, i didnt know how it happened, it was just... the plan was going perfect, but at the last moment, everything changed, and i didnt see it because i immediately put it in my bag, but trust me, it wasnt my fault, i did exactly like u said, but please forgive me Maan, plz, i wont ever do a mistake again, but plz forgive me this time..."

"What are u talking about?", Maan asked,

"This (Vivek took out something, and handed it to Maan), i got her laptop instead of the file, the mistake was due to the red colour, sorry Maan, so sorry", Vivek was literally crying,

Maan was shocked beyond his imagination, this was Geet's laptop here, not her file. Then where was the file, if it was with Riddima, then why didnt she give it to the professor, what was happening here, he was confused, n he knew where to find the answers. He told Vivek to go, and he himself rushed outside, and met a staff of the college,

"Shambhu Kaka, have u seen Tara, or Dev, or..... Geet?"

"Areh Maan Baba, i dont know about Tara beti or Dev beta, but Geet bitiya, i saw her running towards the garden, she seemed in quite hurry", Shambhu informed him,

"Thank u Kaka", Maan also went towards the garden.

Geet's face turned pale as she saw the file in Dev's hand. She looked up to see the question in Dev's and Tara's eyes. She knew it was time to answer,

"Uh, wo, Dev, Tara, actually, i'll tell u the truth. Tara, remember our conversation that day when we were going back home, (Geet started to narrate it to Dev, not mentioning the part about Dev),

FLASHBACK:

"Ok Geet, we'll talk abt it later, n i'll think hard abt it, promise, but atleast listen to something....", Tara said,

"Haan Tara, bol na", Geet said,

"See Geet, this might come as a shock to u, but... Maan Khurana is my brother, my elder brother"

Geet was surprised,

"Tara, i am surprised, i didnt know about it, but there is nothing to be shocked about this", Geet smiled,

"But Geet, there is more to it. I want to tell u that, and i hope u dont hate me after knowing this. See, your entry in the college was unique, on ur first day here, u beat Maan, the star of Divine College, who had never leart to lose, he lost, to you. This made you really special, for me, not because you defeated my bro, but because you were different, and unique. I know that my brother is the best, but still you managed to beat him, and that was when i really wanted to be your friend, coz i knew you were special. But things started in the wrong way, and ultimately, i landed myself in a bet with Maan. He wanted to harm you, and i wanted to protect you, and that was it. I had already wanted to become your friend, and this bet gave me one more motive to be with you. And so our friendship started, but slowly and gradually, i started liking ur presence with me, u became a part of my routine. I hope my sexuality doesnt come in danger after saying this, i mean i cant risk my straightness, but, but, ok Tara, speak it, but i like.... fell in love with you. And now, after this horrible incident, i realised how much your trust means to me, and to you. I realised its importance, and hence, i am telling u the truth, before someone else tells about it to u. I dont want to  lose you Geet, please can you forgive me"

"Tara, i will be your friend, always, no matter what happens, nothing can come between us, i promise", Geet said,

"Thanks Geet, i am glad ur heart is so big, that i can fit here even if i grow more fat, and then also, it will still have lots of space for tht fatty Dev, n the rest of the world. Haan, one more thing Geet, Maan has been keeping silent for recently, and i fear he plans something big, so please take care of yourself, please do", Tara said,

"Dont worry Tara, he wont harm me, i am sure it'll be some small prank"

FLASHBACK ENDS

Dev looked angry, Tara saw his anger and she shivered. Geet guessed the situation, and she thought she needed to handle it. Geet remembered how Tara had come jumping and hopping, saying yes, she did love Dev. Geet had promised to help let her know, if Dev also loved her. And to her joy, Geet had noticed Dev getting jealous when Tara got close with any guy of the class, but he was happy other times, coz Tara was always with both of them. But Geet needed to be sure before she rose Tara's hope for this relation, and she was thinking of some good plan for this. Anyways, coming to now, Geet needed to control Dev's anger.

"Tara, i wanted to tell u one thing, mujhse kaha to theek hai, but avoid saying i love you to any other girl, verna teri straightness ko main nahi bacha paoongi, and haan dont say it to any other guy also, verna uski straightness ko Dev se koi nahi bacha payega, kyun, sahi kaha na?", Geet laughed loudly at her own comment. Tara blushed furiously and lowered her head, while Dev tried to hide his blush under anger.

"Geet, dont change the topic, and give us answers about this file", Dev said, with fake anger, while Geet smiled at his attempts to hide his blush,

"The story continues like this, today morning, in the canteen, your brother met me, n he distracted me, while one of his friends tried to take away the file from me. I came out of the canteen and saw my laptop missing. I knew something was fishy, and your brother's plan hit my mind. If he did not think twice about his and Tara's score in order to win his bet, then what he could do next if his this plan backfired, scared me to hell. I realised that it did not matter to him that how many people are getting hurt, while he wins his bet. So, after thinking a lot, i finally decided to let him win this one. And ultimately, i did not submit the project to the professor", Geet ended,

"Geet, i am so sorry, i hate myself for all this, and i hate my brother even more for this act. Not even in my dreams had i thought that he would take such a step, i am sorry, Geet, Dev, please forgive me", Tara said,

"Tara, i have nothing against you, trust me, i still love you like i used to before. Nothing has changed for me, sachi. And please dont hate your brother for such a silly reason, after seeing the professor's reaction, i think your brother knew what he was doing. He knew the professor would spare you three, and i would be the only one suffering. My guess is that his motive was only to get me a fail, but the professor went over the board, and said all that in the class. I dont think your brother should be blamed here. Just relax, and forget everything, because i have forgiven him, so should you, and lets go n chill out, ok. And Tara, please dont ever mention all this to him, please, for me", Geet smiled, Tara nodded and forced a smile, and the three of them moved out of there.

Maan stood shocked behind the bushes, he had come there, only to find the file in Dev's hand, and Geet telling them,

"The story continues like this, ...................................................
...................................................................................
..................................................., i did not submit the project"

His whole body had gone numb, and his face was pale. So Geet already knew about my plan, i am sure then that she knew about the bet too. And Tara, Tara has totally turned herself over to Geet. Tara said, she said she hates me. How can you Tara, how can u hate Maan, your own brother, you also hate me Tara, like Sumit and Simran, and... and.. like Geet. I know Geet asked you not to hate me, and i am even sure she herself hates me to the core. But, even then, how can she forgive me so easily, how? Geet Handa, what are you made up of, i have been trying to make your life worse than hell, right from the first day, but you, you just walk away, forgiving me, in a few seconds. You go with my sister, as if nothing ever happened, how can you be so strange Geet, how? Why doesnt my presence effect you like it effects others, why? Infact, things are just the reverse of what they should be, instead of your life becoming a hell, i am living in hell. Instead of you being effected by me, i am worse effected by you. Why Geet, why doesnt your thought leave my mind even for a fraction of second? Just when i think i managed to push out of my mind, you come in front of my eyes, and the same thing all over again? You have changed my life Geet, but how can you do that, you dont even notice me, you dont even think of taking my name while talking about me, you refer to me as Tara's brother [ refer to Geet's words when she asks Tara not to hate Maan, oopsies, i mean, not to hate her brother ;-) ], dont i deserve even a little of your attention, am i so useless? I go crazy watching you, just to stare in those beautiful eyes once again, and i get restless, when you dont even give a look in my direction. I've seen you chat happily to Sumit, heck, even Simran has been talking to you, so why not me Geet? Why do you always ignore me? (Waise, come to think of it, you have never even talked to Anny and Chako, infact, you dont talk to anyone, except Dev and Tara, you havent talked to any other guy or girl, even if they try to talk to you, Tara and Dev do the talking part, but this makes me happy, Sumit to already booked hai, and Dev, i can handle him easily, oh sorry guys, socha thoda break le loon, but now i'll get back to my self-pitying mode, tada) Where was i, ummmm, haan! Why am i saying all this, when i know you are not listening, because i want an answers to all these questions. I want answers, so that i can stay in peace, why do you effect me so much Geet?

Maan had shouted a lot on himself (The last paragarph was what he shouted n screamed, thankfully, he had the sense of not pulling his hair, and beating himself. Areh, mere hero ki looks kharab ho jati, to no one wud've even noticed him, heroine ke pass already reserved side hero hai, wo bhaag jati, uski behen bhi kisi ko dhoond hee leti, and then, is gham mein hero ban jaata devdas number ...., ummm, lemme think,
devdas no 1 - woh original book wala,
devdas no 2 - some great actor who played the role in purani devdas, i dont know his name, sorry,
devdas no 3 - apna Shahrukh Khan, SRK, what a movie man, loved it, hehehe?
devdas no 4 - dev d, modern devdas, abhay deol, i hated tht one, sorry

this finally gets us to Mayank, who will be the devdas no 5, lucky  i guess, but u see,
mera ff to gaya na paani mein, hero devdas, heroine running champion, and baki sab side actors will increase their fees, bachao mujhe)

AUTHOR'S NOTE- Guys, all this Devdas thing, it was just from a fun angle, i hope i've hurt no one, coz i never intended too. I am very sorry if any one was offended, and i just hope u all take it as a funny part and enjoy reading it.

Finally, our Devdas no 5, the Maan Khurana, after having shouted at himself, was walking in the empty corridoors of the college (chhutti time tha, everyone had gone home), just when he bumped into someone. He cudnt balance himself, and fell down, along with the other figure. He managed to sit down, and was quite frustrated on that person n was about to shout in anger, when he saw the other person. Geet was sitting next to him, wincing in pain, a rubbing her arms and head.

"Geet, are u alright?", he asked with worry all over his face, and was just about to move forward to see if she was hurt, when she immediately backed off n got up.

"Huh, i am sorry for coming like that, and i am ok, actually, i just wanted to ask... ki... if i can have my laptop back, please?", she said it all in one go, not even looking at him.

Maan was amazed at her,

"But why do you think i have your laptop?", Maan questioned her,

Geet was caught off gurard, she hadnt thought about this, and was trapped.

"Uh... wo... wo na... wo actually... haan, wo Tara saw it with you", Geet said,

Maan wasnt surprised by her answer, but even if he hadnt known the truth, he cud still bet that this girl did not know how to lie, and this interested him. He was sure anyone cud see through her lies, she was too innocent to speak a lie with ease. Anyways, he knew it wud be better if he gave back her laptop, coz consequences would be bad if he lead this conversation forward. She mutterd a small thanks, and walked hurriedly, giving a sigh of relief.

Maan saw her retreating back, and said to himself,

"Geet Handa, i am sorry for what all i did to you, but now, no more mistakes, you are someone i need to know now, and trust me, i wont rest until i know you. You cant escape me, i promise"

plz do comment or press the like tab

love
pooja

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10svahc123subiafreengaberinlwgeetlovelyreemuchillychickenssmaneetfanchuchurahisarah_zaishaAniishansasasa-loniThumari_Mahiholyangelguru-ki-dewaanivij10sakadafipiyushiannie.shonaNiVu-mjht1mans22simzzzzcoolraziya56SemarnkKaval05Momanapreetymaaneetmamatha.khushboo22NH1971sweet_gurl93-Jyo-maanmishtiEscapisticeprincess101-eiya-sanjuleeshivangi783puth-shamima-seshatree286pearlcyum321SweetRozie123dreamy4everesha143-pixie-alicia212AntaresshruthiRneha5058maaneetsangelKrishnaluv94smj1977.shrutiwajiha-1saomommaaneetmaahiShalvemillie_maaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Tyrosuj01Sofnashalini_srsroopalicharmed onespop77.lali.Radhika Shahmitzi11..CountingStarsNeelambari..pickachu_BlackPearl_

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Maan has fallen for her hard! Poor guy......lolz......but Geet is amazing......Maan ko clean bowl kardiya....lolz.......she is really sweet......and so are Tara and Dev.....glad their feeling is mutual and Dev did not fall for Geet......lolz......can't wait to read the next part......when Maan tries to know more about Geet......and fall hopelessly in love with her in the process.......lolz......this update was awesome.......do continue soon!

kweetrockstar

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
OOOOHHH waitin 4 Maan mission............

kweetrockstar

Go to top