Zee Marathi

Lajja - New serial (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
ani mi mhanale hote na? hi story dowry harassment barobarach mala sexual harassment chi vatatey... Lajja navamule mala tasa vatla hota.
ata hi story sexual harassment, ani tyachyashi sambandhit blackmailing etc. var focus asleli vatayla lagliye.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lajja - New serial (Page 7)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulvasudha

Cry same here Priya.
Discussions varun thoda thoda kalta aani baki te 5 min che video Cry
Kiti diwas chalnar he aasa?

ho na vasu Cry Cry Cry
mazya email la watchindia valyanni uttar dila. mhanale ki te ha problem fix karaycha khup prayatna karat aahet.
ata mala zing sobat sony, sab, ani barech dusre hindi channels dile aahet baghayla compensation mhanun.... tase he sagle free madhe pan dusrya websites var distat ga.... pan mi pahat nahi. mala ZM ch pahije...khup frustrate hotay ga Cry Cry Cry

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sakhi tht ws it..nth more happnd beyond this...mi dein updates aajpasun....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
thanks reshu Tongue Hug Hug Hug Hug

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Well today's updt:

Manu is totally shocked after seeing Diksha's suicide...she is then called in police stn....(Second epi madhech police stn che darshan...LOL)

Tila mag khup prashna vicharto toh Insp....(he is frm Kalat Nakalat) bt Manu is shaken...by his arguments and torture...and all of a sudden during this question answer round a CID insp turns up to save Manu....LOL...he asks her to leave...and then questions tht Insp abt his behaviour towards this girl...

Manu's mother is shocked and falls ill after knowing wht happnd with Manu in PS...there tht CID Insp (forgetting hs name..sorry) says tht there is a big racket in Mumbai where this Diksha ws staying and they r finding every nook of it....

Precap: Tht Insp CID comes to Manu and tells her abt Mumbai's racket...where on the other side Diksha's mother is crying her heart out to Manu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey thanks so much reshu for your lovely update....well the usual smileys are missing, but i can understand,
those were only for our viks and devu, right??????LOL

aaj mi naahi pahila...yest because it was the first show i pataaoed hubby to let me see (told him the director has asked for our comments.  he gave me such a disbelieving look, thought i was lyingLOLLOL).   anyways will watch it tomm....saw the promo, the new entry does look good...but i somehow liked the chap who had come to see her...he was sort of cute....

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Vids...why r hubbies like tht ...ROFLROFL...

And yes...those smileys were fr Viks-Devu only....dont knw whether they will land here..bt lets see....

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
tula lavkarach kalel reshu why hubbies are like that...LOL   and smileys will come i am sure....manu pan khoop sweet diste...just hope she gets the right person as her partner in this...and then the new jodi will be formed...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top