Zee Marathi

Lajja - New serial (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yeah start ws good...thou a typical Smita Talwalkar production..and yes tht Diksha ws there in KV Vids...rem Rajeshirkes PA....LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lajja - New serial (Page 6)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
yeah reshu she was the PA....and that chap also is familiar, who is he?  like his voice sounded like palash of AB......but what nakhras that manu was doing na....my nephew was imitating her exactly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
NO he ws some weirdo re Vids..didnt recognized him but...

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ok reshu...i dont know why i felt like that, yeah he really looked like a weird charachter.....LOL

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Suddenly we are riding on high drama. Today the inspector is going to bang his lathi on table and shout at manu as per promos. While someone catches his lathi in the air. This guy must be pretending to be saviour or hero. But later on he can become villain you never know.... looking at the story  ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hello friends,
As I have already informed you that I am unable to watch ZM on watchindia. Cry, which is the one and only  official website broadcasting  ZM live streaming.  They seem to have some terribly big problem with the whole zee network itself.
So, until they fix this problem I have to rely only upon youtube/ mypopkorn for the serial updates. Cry Cry Cry but for the new serials like Lajja, these 5 min. gist is not enough. Many things you guys discussed here are not covered in it. Cry
waiting eagerly to watch ZM again soon....

Vids, thanks for pasting here Jalindhar Kumbhar's messages. We never really can imagine what politics is going on until somebody from inner circle updates us with that.... now we know exactly, what went wrong with AB...lets hope it isn't repeated with Lajja.

Reshu, thanks for reminding me that Girija Oak was also in Tare Zameen Par. Its been long since I watched this movie. and I have totally forgotten Girija's character from it.

Edited by Priya25 - 13 July 2010 at 7:34am

Sakhi...

Sakhi...

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishkil88

Suddenly we are riding on high drama. Today the inspector is going to bang his lathi on table and shout at manu as per promos. While someone catches his lathi in the air. This guy must be pretending to be saviour or hero. But later on he can become villain you never know.... looking at the story  ...

mishkil, he kahich youtube varchya 5min. update madhe aale nahiye Unhappy. jamale tar suruvatiche kahi diwas mala jara detailed updates dyal ka kuni? kal kay kay zala?
Mi jevdhe pahile te he:
Manu la pahayla mulakadche yetat. Manu la tichya bahiniaivaji to pahayla aalela mulga padadya-adun seftipin vagaire deto.
Manu chi javalchi maitrin, Diksha gavi yete. tila manu excitedly bhetayla jate tevha ti tila aplyala baghayla sthal aale hote he sangte.
Diksha la photo vishayi anxiety, bhiti vatate ani nantat ek manus yeun tila blackmail karto ki to tiche photos publish karel.
Tyanantar lagech Diksha atmahatya karte, kadyavarun udi marun. Manu tila vachvaycha prayatna karte, but in vain....

Ajun kay zale mala sangal ka?

kulvasudha

kulvasudha

Posted: 13 July 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Cry same here Priya.
Discussions varun thoda thoda kalta aani baki te 5 min che video Cry
Kiti diwas chalnar he aasa?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top