Lajja - New serial (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
ohh kk....LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lajja - New serial (Page 149)" in Zee Marathi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
again the case became taay taay fish for manu n aakash....mangesh punha suttho thanks to that lawyer....aakash vows to search for new proofs against mangesh and has a never say die attitude...cheers...

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i think this srl will only end when manu kills mangesh thru her own hands.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Thts the logical end now.....wht else...they will keep on showing Mangesh winning

my_views

Goldie

my_views

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Hi, i am new member. since past few weeks I jhave been reading all views and felt like   joining this forum..

I really feel that whatever is being shown in Lajja has trace of reality.It mirrors   what happens in this type of casess .
 addition of vinay Apte's char.,sheetal was expected and not unnecessary. as "saheb" must   have realized that Gadre won't be of much help.even reaction of manu's,akash's family are   genuine.and I guess that's why victims in these type of cases generally are scared to testify and that's what is   reality (sadly/ unfortunately true).
      I hope that they will focus on the point that along with mangesh,saheb,dharmadhikari, saheb's client are equally (or more) guilty.

There are some points. which I found difficult to understand..
       1) Why Akash and Namita have forgotten about "Saheb" ? why they are not trying to figure it   out?everyone is focussing on Mangesh.
 2) why Vasumati is silent ? especially when she knows that her husband is behind all this?   is she scared??? Infact she should have gone to police and tell them if she really is   sympethetic about manu and what happened to her.

I hope Akash will act fast from tips given by rama. (today's episode)
  But still this serial is really good except some drawbacks rather than remaining serials ike   Bhagylakshmi,kunku,.....

I hope they won't end this serial in filmy style.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

mishkil88

IF-Dazzler

mishkil88

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
@my_views : welcome to the forum.. pls note replies to yr qrs:

1)in yest's epi they did show that when rama tells akash abt "saheb" he recollects that namita once told him.
2) vasumati doesnt have slightest idea that her hubby is behind all this. but she is unable to explain manu or shalaka that she herself was once a victim of her husband's dirty ways when he sent her to his "customers"...this will come up at the end it seems.
No doubt this srl is far logical & intellegent comp to BL or Waras etc...but still in order to make it lengthy, they are adding chars & dragging the story by creating sub-stories like newly added Rakhama etc.

my_views

Goldie

my_views

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Thanks for reply.

I felt so because:
   when vasumati takes manu with her to her home and manu tells what    Mangesh has done.At that time  from Expressions on vasumati's face ,I felt that she recognises that her husband is  behind this and she recalles that her husband has introduced mangesh as "family friend and will   be working with shalaka on some project" on manu and abhiman's engagement .Neena kulkari has  
shown the expression very well.I felt like though she was busy  with her guests she was keeping eye on her husband as she knows him very well.  She once asks her husband whether his meeting was over so early?.

About draging the serial:
   Once it seems that TRP of any serial is increasing, any channel allows the serial to be dragged. This is not new.It is case of every channel.The best examples are:Chaar divas - ETV,Man udhan  
waryache-Star pravah.......... It has become regular practice .Angry

But atleast this serial has handled the subjecy extremely well unlike Waras which seems to have  taken the storyline from "KUSUM MANOHAR LELE" and handled it very badly.

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum my_views..and great to read wht u hv written....hope u keep on writing like this ahead too

Post Reply New Post

Go to top