Bhaskar Bharti

>>: #3 Bhaskar Bharti Creation Corner :<< (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 44

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
tanu: hayyyeeee allaahhh..... I LOVE Arbi siggies... but aamir's siggy

ok man... thats ON FIRE.... i just want to eat him....Wink.... like thisLOLLOL

love it love it
and yah... Arbi have there own place.... but really well made siggies yaarClapClapClapClap love them allEmbarrassed.. cant chose oneEmbarrassed
keep up the good work babesEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaYusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">>: #3 Bhaskar Bharti Creation Corner :<< (Page 4)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 08 July 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Shounak..........okay i need to find a nick for you..your name takes long for me to type..and i always get mixed with the u and n...LOL LOL...Nice animated Avatar of Aamir..Love the pictures..Great stuff..loved it! Clap

Tanu........love love love your new creations! I love the first ArBi siggy the best..and the Aamir siggy...ArBi one, becos i love the faded colouring..and the wordings..and i LOVE that scene...greatttt jobb!!..Clap Clap Clap......

Thanks for sharing guys...!!..Hug

Armu4evaYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@Tanu di.U wanted to know which one do i like???...hmm The first one...noo...the second one....noo the third one....ermm....thats for d ladies n sunny...and I am niether of themLOLLOLLOLLoved all ur creations....Keep coming up with more...aur kabhi kabhi apne heman se nazar hate...toh mere TC par bhi koi siggy banayiga....akele!!!!

@Vini-U can call me rijul  or rather SB...S for my name n B for my surnameLOLLOLYa I understood how difficult it is to type my name after reading ghazal's post..."shounka"LOLLOL(hey just kiddin' ok Ghazal)Wink

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 09 July 2010 at 11:06am

Armu4evaBlueberry_07

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

@Vini-U can call me rijul  or rather SB...S for my name n B for my surnameLOLLOLYa I understood how difficult it is to type my name after reading ghazal's post..."shounka"LOLLOL(hey just kiddin' ok Ghazal)Wink

dude i am having the same problemLOL... it always takes me time to type ur nameLOL....

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

dude i am having the same problemLOL... it always takes me time to type ur nameLOL....

Its OK..u can call me rijulLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_naz

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Its OK..u can call me rijulLOLLOL
emmm i guys SB is KLOL... i am soooooo bad... just want to type as less as possiableLOLLOL just kidding.... rijul is KWink

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Shounak..............HugHugHug glad u like the siggys dear..!! Means a lot............!! N yes yes...i was thinking of making TC siggys...n wil do so soon enouf..!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged

O my gushShockedShockedShocked such beautiful siggies tanu...Clapvery proud of u excellent girlClap keep bring more ClapluvHeart HeartHeartde arbi siggies n OShockedShockedShocked dnt even go to aamirs he lookss superrrrrrr HOT!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Armu4evaYusBee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top