>>: #3 Bhaskar Bharti Creation Corner :<< - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow....shounak............this is really really superb...πŸ˜› Luvd it yaar..!! 😳 n what to say of my He-MAN ....droolicious as ever😍
Thnks a lot Ghazal n Tanu di...but tell me...Aamir is whose He MAn???Ghazal's or Tanu di'sπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hello.........guys........m back......!! 😳 Plz do tell which one u like πŸ˜›

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Thnks a lot Ghazal n Tanu di...but tell me...Aamir is whose He MAn???Ghazal's or Tanu di'sπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u still have this qustion... read the script naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
both of us are crazyπŸ˜†
tanu: hayyyeeee allaahhh..... I LOVE Arbi siggies... but aamir's siggy

ok man... thats ON FIRE.... i just want to eat him....πŸ˜‰.... like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

love it love it
and yah... Arbi have there own place.... but really well made siggies yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ love them all😳.. cant chose one😳
keep up the good work babes😳
Shounak..........okay i need to find a nick for you..your name takes long for me to type..and i always get mixed with the u and n...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...Nice animated Avatar of Aamir..Love the pictures..Great stuff..loved it! πŸ‘

Tanu........love love love your new creations! I love the first ArBi siggy the best..and the Aamir siggy...ArBi one, becos i love the faded colouring..and the wordings..and i LOVE that scene...greatttt jobb!!..πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘......

Thanks for sharing guys...!!..πŸ€—
@Tanu di.U wanted to know which one do i like???...hmm The first one...noo...the second one....noo the third one....ermm....thats for d ladies n sunny...and I am niether of themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Loved all ur creations....Keep coming up with more...aur kabhi kabhi apne heman se nazar hate...toh mere TC par bhi koi siggy banayiga....akele!!!!

@Vini-U can call me rijul  or rather SB...S for my name n B for my surnameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ya I understood how difficult it is to type my name after reading ghazal's post..."shounka"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(hey just kiddin' ok Ghazal)πŸ˜‰

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago

@Vini-U can call me rijul  or rather SB...S for my name n B for my surnameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ya I understood how difficult it is to type my name after reading ghazal's post..."shounka"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(hey just kiddin' ok Ghazal)πŸ˜‰

dude i am having the same problemπŸ˜†... it always takes me time to type ur nameπŸ˜†....
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

dude i am having the same problemπŸ˜†... it always takes me time to type ur nameπŸ˜†....

Its OK..u can call me rijulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Its OK..u can call me rijulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
emmm i guys SB is KπŸ˜†... i am soooooo bad... just want to type as less as possiableπŸ˜†πŸ˜† just kidding.... rijul is KπŸ˜‰