Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
well dhara i made the same post...........
bt hv u noticed one thng PARUL ws all smilin while givin interview....i mean she dint talk abt kinnu....dat whether he left or not......i mean koi signal nhi diya uske chodne ka..........
aur hwz it poosibble ke reporters dint ask ques abt kinny leavin the show..................
aur she said there is a big SURPRISE for us....defi RANVEER kaise mara yeh hamare liye surprise toh nhi hoga.......infact SHOCK hoga....toh hw cn she say this as a SURPRISE....i mean KINSHUK ke baare mein she dint spoke a word k he left or not
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@appu, beofre she mentioned about Ranveer and surprise she was like okie bolna hai bol rahi hoon, and as soon as she spoke about the suspence she started smiling, I am getting a bit hopeful, but no hopes from the DUMB CT's

@priya, we already went insane, hehe
whats left now??
BTW, thanx for the video :D
tani_thk thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinchuKiPari

Thanx for the update dhara 😳
i also saw the whole part..
and it seems as if ranvir's not dead..its a suspense..and i think the story contains something different..
and the way parul gave her interview was kind of giving a ray of hope..lol..
and vasu ko kya ho gaya..the same arrogant lady is back??
she locked alekh in a room and ordered everyone to keep tashi away from him nor alekh will be out of this room..
she also slapped him..
aww....

hadd ho gyi ab toh isse jyada torture aur kya hoga poor aalekh and they didn't give hint of kinnu
cvz go to hell
dharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naneta

well dhara i made the same post...........

bt hv u noticed one thng PARUL ws all smilin while givin interview....i mean she dint talk abt kinnu....dat whether he left or not......i mean koi signal nhi diya uske chodne ka..........
aur hwz it poosibble ke reporters dint ask ques abt kinny leavin the show..................
aur she said there is a big SURPRISE for us....defi RANVEER kaise mara yeh hamare liye surprise toh nhi hoga.......infact SHOCK hoga....toh hw cn she say this as a SURPRISE....i mean KINSHUK ke baare mein she dint spoke a word k he left or not

hehe, nansy, we wrote almost same thing at the same time..😳
there is something really BIG i guess, but still no hopes yaar...I am completely lost and blank 😕
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Awwwwwww TaShi are a small twins souls of SaRul, mwaaaaaaaah..........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: KinshukKiGJ

hehe, nansy, we wrote almost same thing at the same time..😳
there is something really BIG i guess, but still no hopes yaar...I am completely lost and blank 😕

yeah............😆😆😆......bt there is smthng fishy yaar.................jo sara ke jane par itna royi thi toh kinny ke sath toh uska pair tha...i mean max scenes wid kinny.............toh she hasnt said nythng abt him.....nor gv a hint of him leavin d show.............bt yeh keh ke there is SURPRISE for us which gonna be unfold slowly .......dey hv made afull arrrngemnt to torture us...........😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡.............bt as u said no hopes at all
kinrul_jan09 thumbnail
ya,guys kuch hope lg rha h parul ka interview dkhn k baad ,bt pls keep mailig,calling sp ,sbb,sbs,rs v hv 2 bring kini bk as ranbir
naneta thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinrul_jan09

ya,guys kuch hope lg rha h parul ka interview dkhn k baad ,bt pls keep mailig,calling sp ,sbb,sbs,rs v hv 2 bring kini bk as ranbir

yes there is a ray of hope............bt yeah still cnt trust CTs................well main toh jee jaan se koshish kar rhi hu to brin kinny back into the show......................
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

did vasu learn nothing from her past.....locking alekh in the room........she did that before.....when did that help alekh......i guess this time anmol will be unlocking alekh......inderjeet is back to being the same ole cowardly man.....cant expect anything from him.....so i guess its anmol to the rescue.....anmol=sadhana

--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parul looked so normal while talking about the surprise.It has raised my hopes that Kinny will be back in the show *fingers crossed*