Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Will Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein rock???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taani21

taani21

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged

I liked Chaand Chhupa Badal mein a lot... I am sure Nivedita & Siddharth will be a hit jodi. The look & feel of the show is too good, especially the location shimla as shown in the serial is breath taking. I am sure this show will rock.. Wat say guys...?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein rock???" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP BC Winner

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Do Not Create Multiple Post for the same Content.

Topic to be Closed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top