Dill Mill Gaye

1st July - Armaan and Riddz are so WICKED to Sid.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Unhappy......Kisi ke accha khaana banaane ke talent ka advantage lena acchi baat nahiin hai. ROFL......

Yesterday , when I saw Sid in the kitchen , I instantly remembered like many of you when Sid's original cootchie-coo Armaan had barged into his house and demanded food saying he was his "Atithi Devo Bhavo" and Sid had cooked so much for him and Armaan just wouldn't stop eating - Sid wouldn't stop making faces. LOL....Sid had no option but to munh-phulaao and cook.

Cut to present. Riddhima madam is busy getting ready and playing 'vanity is not a sin' in front of her mirror while her husband is busy cutting veggies , cooking and singing some C-grade songs(has to be KW's I-POD considering how 'classic' his taste is in music). Poor Sid. Sab use kitchen mein hi bhejte rehte hain. Just like the case was with Armaan , here also, Sid will sit and watch while his wifeykins will eat. ROFL

So what is next? Sid cooking anti-depressant food for Shilpa Ermmwhen she is chaaro-khaane-chitt by Sid's wife and Shilpa's own prospective husband?ROFLROFLROFL

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone.Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 01 July 2010 at 12:32am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonhira_87fan10Vineetkharyal06lulu99SUPRATIMlvJERANSelena-Sharmabajlookaamitasailycoasta_70FiiLzaDilushamischiefawesomeKSGnm21mabelhira_123shihij07LuV_MiLeSrapunzel84-Afreen-Teh_BatmanJATINTHAKKARRadiantTreasureginacMahamash08...Noorya...ShiningStar18ANfan1000nyctophiliapatakhaguddisajni786samicutenami2811PragzieAmeresssdtvgojanKai..SidranorzarLennieshanti05nikita_88indian_beautyJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st July - Armaan and Riddz are so WICKED to Sid." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssdtvgojan

IF-Sizzlerz

ssdtvgojan

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Hi Poco..........

Rightly said............

Kisi ke accha khaana banaane ke talent ka advantage lena acchi baat nahiin hai

Also loved the way u thought, definetely he is going to cook for Dr.Shilpa toooo, As both Armaan and Ridz has tasted his food now its turn for his Saali to taste his food..........Afterall she is family now........Big smile

Also liked the part of KW's I-Pod.........Even Jenni also said in a interview that he sings all the C-grade songs.........LOL

Poor Sid...........He has come to Sanjeevani to become a Doctor.....See now what he has become..........A great cookLOL

Keep rocking poco......Thumbs Up

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 01 July 2010 at 12:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99mischiefTheBlackJaguar

naaju

Goldie

naaju

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
funny
sid has become kitchen king

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi Poco..........

Rightly said............

Kisi ke accha khaana banaane ke talent ka advantage lena acchi baat nahiin hai

Also loved the way u thought, definetely he is going to cook for Dr.Shilpa toooo, As both Armaan and Ridz has tasted his food now its turn for his Saali to taste his food..........Afterall she is family now........Big smile

Also liked the part of KW's I-Pod.........Even Jenni also said in a interview that he sings all the C-grade songs.........LOL

Poor Sid...........He has come to Sanjeevani to become a Doctor.....See now what he has become..........A great cookLOL

Keep rocking poco......Thumbs Up

Thank you , sweetz!Hug......Shilpa is his sis-in-law so jeejukins ke haath ka khaana khaana uska birthright hai. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......KW needs a new playlist of songs ROFL

lulu99

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Nitzoooooooooo.............
ur chota post ke liye my chota comment...........Wink

Whenever is sid's next shahi davat...........can I pls send my honey there so he can learn as well..........and maybe I will tip him on the side to open a culinary school.......double munafa.......
incase if food is bad and ppl get food poisioning........he can take to sanjeevni for free ka ilaaj.............
ROFL

Btw.............how lucky is this ridz madam.......patidev cooking and she room me dressing up hoing........
ShockedLOL
LOL

lulu99ssdtvgojanTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naaju

funny
sid has become kitchen king

ROFL.... and he is using kitchen king masala. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Selena-SharmaRadiantTreasureShiningStar18

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Nitzoooooooooo.............
ur chota post ke liye my chota comment...........Wink

Whenever is sid's next shahi davat...........can I pls send my honey there so he can learn as well..........and maybe I will tip him on the side to open a culinary school.......double munafa.......
incase if food is bad and ppl get food poisioning........he can take to sanjeevni for free ka ilaaj.............
ROFL

Btw.............how lucky is this ridz madam.......patidev cooking and she room me dressing up hoing........
ShockedLOL
LOL

You are HILARIOUS, Sajjo.HugROFL......You please do that and give 1.5 million duaayein to Sid. Riddz is maha-nautanki and nakhrebaaz. Always making Sid do all the kaam while she prances around with the hair-dryer. OuchLOLLOLLOLLOL

sajni786

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Too good nitz!!
He cooked Maggie and god knows what all for Armaan

Nowhe mad soo much food for Ridz and that beautiful cake
 Loved his talent in cooking\
Houston mai  bhi he must be cooking on his own.. Mamma Modi  may have taught him !!!

Edited by shanti05 - 01 July 2010 at 1:24am

lulu99

Post Reply New Post

Go to top