Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
well i always like to appreciate Varsha's character in PR her boldness & her own way to handle a prob but this time im not liking her at all in fact her behav is toooo much now.Ouch
at that time only Satish was with her coz he loves her that's y he trusted on her but now its her turn to make a new start by forgetting the whole previous issues or tensions but alas she is doing really bad poor Satish he is stuck badly btw them & she bounded him to slap her......Cry even he was sad when she said that she is leaving the house....
i like Monday's epi where she accepts her love but now again jhagda coz of her fazol discussion & dragging that issue i know she is angry & sad about her Saas behav but now when all misunderstanding is clear then she should step forward to make a new & happy start in her married life.Embarrassed
Ooooops lecture kuch ziada hi lamba ho gya mera............LOL
Note:plz don't take it any offense..............

Edited by innocent-26 - 30 June 2010 at 10:53pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shiuli84Ip-AK4everHunk101riniiiiTulseygaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y Varsha is doing all this???????" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
any reply???????

riniiii

IF-Dazzler

riniiii

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Even I feel that she should step forward but dont know what she is planning to do ! must wait & watch ... there must be something different  to happen in their relationship also......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-DeeRose-Petalsgaurimisha

Hunk101

Goldie

Hunk101

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
God knows why is she acting like this! She does have an Ego! She needs to control her anger, Satish has always supported her, she needs to understand him.

Edited by Hunk101 - 01 July 2010 at 2:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976Rose-Petalsgaurimisha

princess84

IF-Dazzler

princess84

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
But u have to take under consideration that bhavna insulted her in front of everyone and called her characterless and now she was urmi to go to that low life...........so varsha is sticking up her urmi tai...once a cheater always a cheater its the golden rule...so how can bhavna even suggest that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety2141976urcrazyRose-PetalsTulseyThe_Other_Womangaurimisha

riniiii

IF-Dazzler

riniiii

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=princess84]But u have to take under consideration that bhavna insulted her in front of everyone and called her characterless and now she was urmi to go to that low life...........so varsha is sticking up her urmi tai...once a cheater always a cheater its the golden rule...so how can bhavna even suggest that[/QUOTE

Yaa even  even you are right!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

pallai

pallai

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess84

But u have to take under consideration that bhavna insulted her in front of everyone and called her characterless and now she was urmi to go to that low life...........so varsha is sticking up her urmi tai...once a cheater always a cheater its the golden rule...so how can bhavna even suggest that

Your point is correct.. but there is a way to handle things.. at this sensitive moment there was no need for her to shout and pick fight with bhavna aai. she could have waited for satish to return and then calmly told her POV .. satish being satish..would have definitely understood and even convinced BA. What BA said is also true.. urmila has been a like a daughter to her and ofcourse any decision she takes will be with her safety and happiness in mind.
i agree to varsha point of view but i dnt agree to her the way of handling it.

and i also feel that satish was wrong in slapping her.. wat ever may be the reason he shouldnt have raised his hand on her.. and given that this was just a small fight... may be he was just frustrated trying to keep peace in the house...

Edited by pallai - 01 July 2010 at 9:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jay-DeeTulseycoolpratzgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 01 July 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I think Varsha is behaving immaturely.

When Satish slapped varsha,I thot all 3 were wrong somewhere...Bhavna was factually wrong in giving such advice to Urmi ,Varsha had the wrong way of putting across her correct point of view infront of her MIL with no consideration for Satish's feelings.She had no reason to be so aggressive infront of her MIL.
Bhavna is one big fool...no one shud listen to her advice.

Satish ,though the least bit wrong in all these...poor guy just lost control.....two adult ladies bickering like this is just too much to bear,though I dont think he shud hav slapped  varshaLOL...since both were bickering,only varsha got slapped...not fair though...if he respects his mom ...so shud he respect his wife as well...though I understand its not practically possible for a man to behave such.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jay-DeeRose-PetalsTulseyriniiii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top